• Incorrect meter reading entered

Hi, I entered incorrect meter reading when I try to enter correct one it don't accept now and use estimated one instead. Difference 2 digits so I'm afraid that when my it comes to final bill I will have to pay a lot.
  • Hi, I entered incorrect meter reading when I try to enter correct one it don't accept now and use estimated one instead. Difference 2 digits so I'm afraid that when my it comes to final bill I will have to pay a lot.

• Quote Originally Posted by Makquu View Post
    Hi, I entered incorrect meter reading when I try to enter correct one it don't accept now and use estimated one instead. Difference 2 digits so I'm afraid that when my it comes to final bill I will have to pay a lot.
    Hi,
    I would go to the help section in the app. Then use Wattbot. Ask to message the team. Explain the problem and they will usually get back to you within 2 days. This method has worked for me and resolved my issues really quickly.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Makquu View Post
    Hi,
    I would go to the help section in the app. Then use Wattbot. Ask to message the team. Explain the problem and they will usually get back to you within 2 days. This method has worked for me and resolved my issues really quickly.

• Hi Maquu
    Was it your opening reading for joining PP?
    You should be able to send the correct reading in after 24 hours, but as said go to help in the app, type "message the team" explain and send the correct reading. Also if you can send a photo of the meter with the reading on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makquu View Post
  • Hi Maquu
    Was it your opening reading for joining PP?
    You should be able to send the correct reading in after 24 hours, but as said go to help in the app, type "message the team" explain and send the correct reading. Also if you can send a photo of the meter with the reading on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makquu View Post