• I wanna leave pure planet

Just switched to Pure planet a month ago, had my first bill and realised that I never paid so much in October when when used hardly any gas for heating, absolutely disappointed as prices per unit supposed to be the cheapest out there, so absolutely couldn't get how I paid this much. Wanted to leave but the other company said hate pure planet won't let them do it .How do I get out of here???
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Just switched to Pure planet a month ago, had my first bill and realised that I never paid so much in October when when used hardly any gas for heating, absolutely disappointed as prices per unit supposed to be the cheapest out there, so absolutely couldn't get how I paid this much. Wanted to leave but the other company said hate pure planet won't let them do it .How do I get out of here???
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Max

You are not tied into a contract and are free to leave any time you wish.

Michael
  • Max

Michael

• Quote Originally Posted by michaelc View Post
    Max

Michael
    I thought the same, but this message I received:Unfortunately your existing supplier has objected to ScottishPower taking over your supply.
  • Quote Originally Posted by michaelc View Post
    Max

Michael
    I thought the same, but this message I received:Unfortunately your existing supplier has objected to ScottishPower taking over your supply.

• hi max
    your post makes no sense because you will pay for the units used and membership fee, and your payment is as per the quote. If the readings are temporarily askew they’ll come right (you need to check!), your monthly payment is fixed as per quote so they haven’t taken more money from you.
    Once you sort the readings out it will all come good, if, as you say, you haven’t used the energy.
    As far as SP goes good luck, you’ll pay loads more.
    By the way i’m not defending pp if they’ve made an error on your statement, neither am i assuming they have, but pp will not work out to be more expensive than SP
  • hi max
    your post makes no sense because you will pay for the units used and membership fee, and your payment is as per the quote. If the readings are temporarily askew they’ll come right (you need to check!), your monthly payment is fixed as per quote so they haven’t taken more money from you.
    Once you sort the readings out it will all come good, if, as you say, you haven’t used the energy.
    As far as SP goes good luck, you’ll pay loads more.
    By the way i’m not defending pp if they’ve made an error on your statement, neither am i assuming they have, but pp will not work out to be more expensive than SP