• current supplier advised the switch for Elec is on the 28th and Gas is the next day

Hi,

My current supplier has advised the switch for Elec is on the 28th and Gas is the next day 29th?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

My current supplier has advised the switch for Elec is on the 28th and Gas is the next day 29th?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Strutt G
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    The date you come on supply is included in your welcome pack from Pure Planet.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Strutt G
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    The date you come on supply is included in your welcome pack from Pure Planet.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• When your dealing with EE theirs lots of GREY
  • When your dealing with EE theirs lots of GREY

• Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hi,

Gas and electric often switch on different days as they have different regulatory processes and different ways of transferring the data between suppliers. It doesn't much matter the day you switch as, if you provide readings, you'll only be paying one supplier up to the reading you give and PP from the same reading.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hi,

Gas and electric often switch on different days as they have different regulatory processes and different ways of transferring the data between suppliers. It doesn't much matter the day you switch as, if you provide readings, you'll only be paying one supplier up to the reading you give and PP from the same reading.