• Please can I be considered for the trial; based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
  • Please can I be considered for the trial; based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.

• Hi pure planet.
    Please please can you include us in the 2nd generation smart meter testing.
    We already have a smart meter(1st generation) but we haven’t been able to read it successfully so we can’t give you readings for our gas and electric! Totally surprised after switching to pure planet that we would have to read our smart meter manually and actually submit the readings manually as well.
    We hope you include us in the testing phase please?
    Thanks
    Allie
  • Hi pure planet.
    Please please can you include us in the 2nd generation smart meter testing.
    We already have a smart meter(1st generation) but we haven’t been able to read it successfully so we can’t give you readings for our gas and electric! Totally surprised after switching to pure planet that we would have to read our smart meter manually and actually submit the readings manually as well.
    We hope you include us in the testing phase please?
    Thanks
    Allie

• Hi. I live in Daventry NN11 and would be happy to be part of the trails. 😊
  • Hi. I live in Daventry NN11 and would be happy to be part of the trails. 😊

• Happy to help if you need anyone from Liverpool.
    It would be useful in finding out how/why my bills seem so high
  • Happy to help if you need anyone from Liverpool.
    It would be useful in finding out how/why my bills seem so high

• It seems absurd that the government has already paid for my home to have a smart meter installed, and it is not transferable.

Surely if it is company specific that company shouldn't be able to claim from the incentive for installation?

My current smart meter is working fine, so am not particularly interested in changing it again, it is only 3 years old.
  • It seems absurd that the government has already paid for my home to have a smart meter installed, and it is not transferable.

Surely if it is company specific that company shouldn't be able to claim from the incentive for installation?

My current smart meter is working fine, so am not particularly interested in changing it again, it is only 3 years old.

• I think the plan with SMETS1 is that the DCC will take over that network and onboard then into its own system, after which it will be able to be accessed by all energy companies using the DCC.

Of course, that assumes that the model in question meets any other requirements.
  • I think the plan with SMETS1 is that the DCC will take over that network and onboard then into its own system, after which it will be able to be accessed by all energy companies using the DCC.

Of course, that assumes that the model in question meets any other requirements.

• I'd be up for a trial meter, in Manchester.
  • I'd be up for a trial meter, in Manchester.

• Yes please, we would like to take part and get a smart meter.
  • Yes please, we would like to take part and get a smart meter.

• Would love to take part in the pilot
  • Would love to take part in the pilot

• Hi Marc, count me in for the pilot. I'm new to Pure Planet so am just trying to get my head around the whole community thing! Am very keen to see my useage on a smart meter.
  • Hi Marc, count me in for the pilot. I'm new to Pure Planet so am just trying to get my head around the whole community thing! Am very keen to see my useage on a smart meter.

• Hi, just joined you but would be very willing to join the trial, rural location with mobile network coverage that is average at best!
  • Hi, just joined you but would be very willing to join the trial, rural location with mobile network coverage that is average at best!

• Hi @MarkN @Hayze19080 @Ianpocock @Guy Habens
    Good morning!
    Just to let you know I've sent you all a message asking for a bit more detail about your current meter set-up, and some other info.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @MarkN @Hayze19080 @Ianpocock @Guy Habens
    Good morning!
    Just to let you know I've sent you all a message asking for a bit more detail about your current meter set-up, and some other info.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Managed to avoid having a smart meter installed until the 2nd Gen ones were available so would be keen to get one installed and take part in the trial. We live in Edinburgh.

Chris.
  • Managed to avoid having a smart meter installed until the 2nd Gen ones were available so would be keen to get one installed and take part in the trial. We live in Edinburgh.

Chris.

• Hello

Please add our house to the trial we are in Salford, Greater Manchester.

Happy holidays everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jrfurank View Post
    Hello

Happy holidays everyone
    We have a first generation meter fitted by British Gas - we are keen to have it replaced ASAP because we believe it may be causing the RCD to trip overnight which is as noying as a noying thang can be.
  • Hello

Happy holidays everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jrfurank View Post
    Hello

Happy holidays everyone
    We have a first generation meter fitted by British Gas - we are keen to have it replaced ASAP because we believe it may be causing the RCD to trip overnight which is as noying as a noying thang can be.

• Hi, I would be interested in taking part in the testing phase .
  • Hi, I would be interested in taking part in the testing phase .

• Hi, happy to be involved in testing - I'm in Glasgow.
  • Hi, happy to be involved in testing - I'm in Glasgow.

• I have a smart meter fitted by my last supplier . I would like to have a new one from you. I am in west yorkshier
  • I have a smart meter fitted by my last supplier . I would like to have a new one from you. I am in west yorkshier

• I would like to be on the pilot scheme if possible.

Seb
  • I would like to be on the pilot scheme if possible.

Seb

• I'm in Bradford and would like to take part in the trials
  • I'm in Bradford and would like to take part in the trials

• Hi Marc, count me in for the pilot if possible please. I'm very keen to be able to see my usage on a smart meter... Wakefield West Yorkshire...
  • Hi Marc, count me in for the pilot if possible please. I'm very keen to be able to see my usage on a smart meter... Wakefield West Yorkshire...