• 2nd generation Smart meters

You requested my location. It's in Portobello district of Edinburgh.
  • You requested my location. It's in Portobello district of Edinburgh.

• Smart Meter

Please add me to your smart meter pilot scheme Ipswich Suffolk
    Last edited by PieNMash73; 04-02-19 at 18:57. Reason: Add location
  • Please add me to your smart meter pilot scheme Ipswich Suffolk

• i thought that i replied immediately , strange , i will send again ....cheers
  • i thought that i replied immediately , strange , i will send again ....cheers

• Hi,

I'm in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

Thanks,

Ed
  • Hi,

I'm in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

Thanks,

Ed

• hi Eric
    was this supposed to be a reply to a Direct message or email?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ian View Post
    i thought that i replied immediately , strange , i will send again ....cheers
  • hi Eric
    was this supposed to be a reply to a Direct message or email?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ian View Post

• I would like to express interest in early Smart Meter installation. We are in North London.
  • I would like to express interest in early Smart Meter installation. We are in North London.

• Quote Originally Posted by Tspalding48 View Post
    Hi there
    I assume you were contacted as part of the trial by @Marc? You're best responding to the PM requesting the information rather than posting here
  • Quote Originally Posted by Tspalding48 View Post
    Hi there
    I assume you were contacted as part of the trial by @Marc? You're best responding to the PM requesting the information rather than posting here

• Quote Originally Posted by MrSmart View Post
    Hi there
    Sorry but I'm lost! What is PM or who is PM? How do I reach this PM?
  • Quote Originally Posted by MrSmart View Post
    Hi there
    Sorry but I'm lost! What is PM or who is PM? How do I reach this PM?

• hi tspalding48
    I don't think you need to send a PM or DM, if you were asked for your location marc will see the answer here however if you were asked by DM or PM then...
    PM or DM refers to Personal or Direct message.
    It used to be accessible by a little envelope top right but the last update screwed that up, there are now 2 ways I can see
    1. Use THIS link or go to https://community.purepla.net/private.php
    2. the only other way which is clunky, click on face in circle top right, click on 'my profile' and click on send a private message top left side. Sadly that will populate your own name in the send box, which is stupid (not your name, but the population of the box), but it's a way to get to your inbox. @Marc, I think this needs fixing (I know I've mentioned it before)
    Last edited by woz; 04-02-19 at 22:06.
  • hi tspalding48
    I don't think you need to send a PM or DM, if you were asked for your location marc will see the answer here however if you were asked by DM or PM then...
    PM or DM refers to Personal or Direct message.
    It used to be accessible by a little envelope top right but the last update screwed that up, there are now 2 ways I can see
    1. Use THIS link or go to https://community.purepla.net/private.php
    2. the only other way which is clunky, click on face in circle top right, click on 'my profile' and click on send a private message top left side. Sadly that will populate your own name in the send box, which is stupid (not your name, but the population of the box), but it's a way to get to your inbox. @Marc, I think this needs fixing (I know I've mentioned it before)

• I'd like to be part if the pilot scheme please. In South Wales CF42
  • I'd like to be part if the pilot scheme please. In South Wales CF42

• I'd like to be part of the smart meter pilot, please. I'm in Woburn Sands (Milton Keynes).
  • I'd like to be part of the smart meter pilot, please. I'm in Woburn Sands (Milton Keynes).

• Hi, I'm Richard from Liverpool - I'd be interested in the SMETS2 rollout
  • Hi, I'm Richard from Liverpool - I'd be interested in the SMETS2 rollout

• Nottinghamshire please can we get a smart meter installed
  • Nottinghamshire please can we get a smart meter installed

• Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ian View Post
    Hi @Eric Ian
    My mistake, you did reply. Got it, thanks
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ian View Post
    Hi @Eric Ian
    My mistake, you did reply. Got it, thanks
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi Marc,

This is exciting, I'd love to be part of the trial for the 2nd gen smart meters. I am based in Islington, London
  • Hi Marc,

This is exciting, I'd love to be part of the trial for the 2nd gen smart meters. I am based in Islington, London

• Yes to being involved in the pilot
  • Yes to being involved in the pilot

• interested thanks
  • interested thanks

• I'd love to be involved with smart meters, had one with my last supplier
  • I'd love to be involved with smart meters, had one with my last supplier

• I would like to get involved, had a smart meter fitted by another company and it was a great help. wish I knew you couldn't transfer them.
  • I would like to get involved, had a smart meter fitted by another company and it was a great help. wish I knew you couldn't transfer them.

• Would love to be on the trial of smart meters
  • Would love to be on the trial of smart meters