• Interested and in Bristol area
  • Interested and in Bristol area

• Hi
    im interested in the smart meters .
    Diane Broadhead from Doncaster South Yorkshire.
    I was waiting for the newer meters from my last supplier as the first one didn’t work in my area.
  • Hi
    im interested in the smart meters .
    Diane Broadhead from Doncaster South Yorkshire.
    I was waiting for the newer meters from my last supplier as the first one didn’t work in my area.

• I’d like to be included, North Buckinghamshire 👍
  • I’d like to be included, North Buckinghamshire 👍

• I'm interested, in Durham
  • I'm interested, in Durham

• I would like to take part please. Hampshire
  • I would like to take part please. Hampshire

• I am interested

In Preston, Lancashire

Have smart heating (Honeywell)and 2 EVs so be interested in how different zones affect consumption.

Vijay,
  • I am interested

In Preston, Lancashire

Have smart heating (Honeywell)and 2 EVs so be interested in how different zones affect consumption.

Vijay,

• I'm interested.

Newport South Wales.

No smart meters at all.... Would like one
  • I'm interested.

Newport South Wales.

No smart meters at all.... Would like one

• Would be great to be added to the list please.

Live just outside York in village called Dunnington.
  • Would be great to be added to the list please.

Live just outside York in village called Dunnington.

• Hi there I live in Cornwall as well and would to part of your smart meter trial
  • Hi there I live in Cornwall as well and would to part of your smart meter trial

• Hi Marc, I would like to participate in the smart meter 2 pilot. We are Worcestershire WR7 4BZ
  • Hi Marc, I would like to participate in the smart meter 2 pilot. We are Worcestershire WR7 4BZ

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @3347knight; @Meg12345; @David Law; @qazwsx; @Jim Bramley; @Gray4276; @Richard30850; @rappleyard; @Mike17059; @John Ingham; @Rich1976; @paulsmithson; @adricorbo73; @Toshiba0; @Lee1977; @Saicho; @SarahMcM; @Punnabhoy; @ButaneBrain; @daveba33; @BryanS; @Philuum; @crump; @MurrayMacd; @Kam; @Dalaigh; @GeoffS; @Mike74; @Richness; @Rjp883; @Rayw; @Elbuckers; @nigelc; @Chris1806; @Iyke Ikukaiwe; @Elz; @Jackie80; @lestersk

Nice one for being up for testing our smart meters.
    At this stage I need a little bit more info from you - location. Can you reply to this with the name of your town and county or region (don't post your full street adddress - thanks!)
    Hi sorry only just saw this thread
    I live in Bloxwich, West Midlands thanks x
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @3347knight; @Meg12345; @David Law; @qazwsx; @Jim Bramley; @Gray4276; @Richard30850; @rappleyard; @Mike17059; @John Ingham; @Rich1976; @paulsmithson; @adricorbo73; @Toshiba0; @Lee1977; @Saicho; @SarahMcM; @Punnabhoy; @ButaneBrain; @daveba33; @BryanS; @Philuum; @crump; @MurrayMacd; @Kam; @Dalaigh; @GeoffS; @Mike74; @Richness; @Rjp883; @Rayw; @Elbuckers; @nigelc; @Chris1806; @Iyke Ikukaiwe; @Elz; @Jackie80; @lestersk

Nice one for being up for testing our smart meters.
    At this stage I need a little bit more info from you - location. Can you reply to this with the name of your town and county or region (don't post your full street adddress - thanks!)
    Hi sorry only just saw this thread
    I live in Bloxwich, West Midlands thanks x

• Hi Marc, we are in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
  • Hi Marc, we are in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

• We'd be interested. Based in Harrogate
  • We'd be interested. Based in Harrogate

• Hi Marc,

I’m fairly new to Pure Planet, but i’m a big fan so far. If you need anyone else from London I’d love to take part in the testing.
  • Hi Marc,

I’m fairly new to Pure Planet, but i’m a big fan so far. If you need anyone else from London I’d love to take part in the testing.

• Would be happy to get a new Smets 2 meter based in Manchester
  • Would be happy to get a new Smets 2 meter based in Manchester

• Very Happy to be involved with trials for SMETS2 Meters
    Retired Instrumentation and Controls Engineer located in Ayrshire
  • Very Happy to be involved with trials for SMETS2 Meters
    Retired Instrumentation and Controls Engineer located in Ayrshire

• Hi
    Would be interested in moving to the new smart meters as part of the test - we are Surrey based
  • Hi
    Would be interested in moving to the new smart meters as part of the test - we are Surrey based

• Might I be considered for a smart meter if you require a beta tester.. Cheers
  • Might I be considered for a smart meter if you require a beta tester.. Cheers

• Hi @Natcall; @Craig Aucott; @Gilio; @thisperson; @MarkACE; @Tracy65; @Grawine; @Bernie; @Tspalding48; @DrRobin; @Deegee24; @Ollybeaky; @Keith83; @edhartley; @Orchcott; @Ol and Chris; @Craneman72; @MasterBatty75; @Blackadder

Thanks for offering to help us out!
    I've sent you a community DM asking for a bit more info I need from you
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Natcall; @Craig Aucott; @Gilio; @thisperson; @MarkACE; @Tracy65; @Grawine; @Bernie; @Tspalding48; @DrRobin; @Deegee24; @Ollybeaky; @Keith83; @edhartley; @Orchcott; @Ol and Chris; @Craneman72; @MasterBatty75; @Blackadder

Thanks for offering to help us out!
    I've sent you a community DM asking for a bit more info I need from you
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi Marc, I'm in Rossington South Yorkshire.
  • Hi Marc, I'm in Rossington South Yorkshire.