• Hi
    We have a series 1 smart meter and would welcome the opportunity to trial a series 2 in Shrewsbury Shropshire.
  • Hi
    We have a series 1 smart meter and would welcome the opportunity to trial a series 2 in Shrewsbury Shropshire.

• Hello,
    Happy to be involved in the trial.
    Leyland (Preston) PR25
  • Hello,
    Happy to be involved in the trial.
    Leyland (Preston) PR25

• I am in the Brighton area, West Sussex and would be interested in a SMETS2 smart meter. You have my email address and that is the best way to contact me.
  • I am in the Brighton area, West Sussex and would be interested in a SMETS2 smart meter. You have my email address and that is the best way to contact me.

• Yes please, East Riding of Yorkshire.
  • Yes please, East Riding of Yorkshire.

• Please can I be considered for a smart meter too?
  • Please can I be considered for a smart meter too?

• I'd like to be part of the trial too, based in Glasgow. I have a first generation smart meter which isn't too useful since I switched!
  • I'd like to be part of the trial too, based in Glasgow. I have a first generation smart meter which isn't too useful since I switched!

• Yes please!
  • Yes please!

• Would be happy to take part in the pilot scheme, I am in Blantyre near Glasgow
  • Would be happy to take part in the pilot scheme, I am in Blantyre near Glasgow

• I would be interested in smart meters, I live in South Wales.
  • I would be interested in smart meters, I live in South Wales.

• Willing volunteer in Nottinghamshire here.
  • Willing volunteer in Nottinghamshire here.

• pilot

would like to be included in pilot if possible. Cheshire.
    Last edited by tonyp; 15-11-18 at 00:21. Reason: location added
  • would like to be included in pilot if possible. Cheshire.

• I would like to be part of the testing please. I have one of the old 1st gen meters installed by previous supplier and trying to give pure planet my meter readings is a very difficult task on these meters.
    Thanks
  • I would like to be part of the testing please. I have one of the old 1st gen meters installed by previous supplier and trying to give pure planet my meter readings is a very difficult task on these meters.
    Thanks

• Andrew in London also interested in pilot - want meter readings sent automatically asap!
  • Andrew in London also interested in pilot - want meter readings sent automatically asap!

• We'd love to be involved in the SMETS2 trial too.
    Thanks
  • We'd love to be involved in the SMETS2 trial too.
    Thanks

• Hello,

I have an old Economy 7 meter which I’d desperately like to change, as I have to manually submit two sets of readings each month! Please count me in for the early rollout/trial
  • Hello,

I have an old Economy 7 meter which I’d desperately like to change, as I have to manually submit two sets of readings each month! Please count me in for the early rollout/trial

• I'd be willing to take part in the trial if your looking for members in west cumbria
  • I'd be willing to take part in the trial if your looking for members in west cumbria

• Hi. I would love to be part of this trial. As a new customer and electric car driver I’m really keen to understand my usage so that I can manage it better.
    Thanks. John.
  • Hi. I would love to be part of this trial. As a new customer and electric car driver I’m really keen to understand my usage so that I can manage it better.
    Thanks. John.

• Beautiful to see soooooooo much interest 👍👍👍especially since 95% of these posts here are all from first time posters 🙀👍👏👏👏👏👏. Good way of introducing soooooo many new members to the community. Like it 👍👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Beautiful to see soooooooo much interest 👍👍👍especially since 95% of these posts here are all from first time posters 🙀👍👏👏👏👏👏. Good way of introducing soooooo many new members to the community. Like it 👍👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• I'm a new member and could be the guinea pig for a Scottish installation. My current meter reverses when my solar panels create excessive energy.
    Last edited by Hopper; 15-11-18 at 21:18. Reason: Add info
  • I'm a new member and could be the guinea pig for a Scottish installation. My current meter reverses when my solar panels create excessive energy.

• Happy to be part of the testing.
  • Happy to be part of the testing.