• Hi I’m in Lincolnshire I would really appreciate being considered for a smart meter my usage is very high as I have 5 children who are electricity locusts! I’m hoping a smart meter will educate them to be more responsible as they can view our usage.
    Lynne Clare
  • Hi I’m in Lincolnshire I would really appreciate being considered for a smart meter my usage is very high as I have 5 children who are electricity locusts! I’m hoping a smart meter will educate them to be more responsible as they can view our usage.
    Lynne Clare

• I am certainly interested in joining this pilot here in London W13 (West Ealing).
  • I am certainly interested in joining this pilot here in London W13 (West Ealing).

• Household in Birmingham happy to test and would love the new meters!
  • Household in Birmingham happy to test and would love the new meters!

• You've probably got enough volunteers by now, but I'm happy to test. Based in County Durham.
    A fairly light user, just me and my son live here, and we're out a lot.
  • You've probably got enough volunteers by now, but I'm happy to test. Based in County Durham.
    A fairly light user, just me and my son live here, and we're out a lot.

• I would be happy to be part of the trials. Thanks Jo (Gloucestershire)
  • I would be happy to be part of the trials. Thanks Jo (Gloucestershire)

• Hi, considerations for testing SMETS2 over in Southport.
  • Hi, considerations for testing SMETS2 over in Southport.

• Count me in for sure! Doncaster DN5
  • Count me in for sure! Doncaster DN5

• Would like to take part in the trial. Airdrie Scotland.
  • Would like to take part in the trial. Airdrie Scotland.

• Would be happy to help Mark up in N/E near Middlesbrough
  • Would be happy to help Mark up in N/E near Middlesbrough

• Could I be added to the list too please.
  • Could I be added to the list too please.

• Hello.....

I'm in Devon and would love a smart meter. My direct debit is over £200 a month for 2 of us in a terraced house. Would be interesting to see what's eating all those units!!!

Please consider us for the pilot.

Many Thanks ❤💛💚💙💜💖
  • Hello.....

I'm in Devon and would love a smart meter. My direct debit is over £200 a month for 2 of us in a terraced house. Would be interesting to see what's eating all those units!!!

Many Thanks ❤💛💚💙💜💖

• This post is in response to the following:

Members chosen to be part of the pilot will be given access to a special ‘Smart meters testing’ section here in the community - a place for us to get your feedback and collate any issues that come up.

If you’re up for that, let me know by posting in the replies below. If you’ve already posted in this thread that you’d like to be involved, you don’t have to post here again - we’ve already got you on the long list.
  • This post is in response to the following:

Members chosen to be part of the pilot will be given access to a special ‘Smart meters testing’ section here in the community - a place for us to get your feedback and collate any issues that come up.

If you’re up for that, let me know by posting in the replies below. If you’ve already posted in this thread that you’d like to be involved, you don’t have to post here again - we’ve already got you on the long list.

• hi Joss
    That sounds fairly/very high for your circumstances, but you don't need a smart meter to figure out what's using the units, what you need is to audit when and what you're using.
    Start by taking (both?)meter readings when you get up and when you go to bed, keep the readings and dates/times you take them and do it for a couple of weeks or more if you can.
    A bit of detective work then required as to what's switched on and when and we should be able to work it out. A Smart meter isn't really going to help you any more so than doing that.
    Presumably you heat by gas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Hello.....

Many Thanks ❤��������������� ��������������
  • hi Joss
    That sounds fairly/very high for your circumstances, but you don't need a smart meter to figure out what's using the units, what you need is to audit when and what you're using.
    Start by taking (both?)meter readings when you get up and when you go to bed, keep the readings and dates/times you take them and do it for a couple of weeks or more if you can.
    A bit of detective work then required as to what's switched on and when and we should be able to work it out. A Smart meter isn't really going to help you any more so than doing that.
    Presumably you heat by gas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Hello.....

Many Thanks ❤��������������� ��������������

• Hi

We would like to be included in the smartmeter trial.

Many Thanks
    Matthew
  • Hi

We would like to be included in the smartmeter trial.

Many Thanks
    Matthew

• I would like to be part of the 2nd generation trial would you kindly include my name in your list thank yo Michael Mather
  • I would like to be part of the 2nd generation trial would you kindly include my name in your list thank yo Michael Mather

• Hi, I'm aiming to have solar panels installed before end March but have an old disc meter - what chance of getting a new one before then?
  • Hi, I'm aiming to have solar panels installed before end March but have an old disc meter - what chance of getting a new one before then?

• hi Marc
    We’d love to be involved in the Smart Meter roll out. We live in a listed building, in West Cumbria
    Olwen
  • hi Marc
    We’d love to be involved in the Smart Meter roll out. We live in a listed building, in West Cumbria
    Olwen

• Quote Originally Posted by edhartley View Post
    Hi,

I'm in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

Thanks,

Ed
    Thanks @edhartley
    I've sent you a private message, just need a bit more info from you
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by edhartley View Post
    Hi,

I'm in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

Thanks,

Ed
    Thanks @edhartley
    I've sent you a private message, just need a bit more info from you

• Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Happy to volunteer for the trial. In Durham
    Hey @Angelabikerbabe
    Nice one! I sent you a DM asking for a bit more info. Did you get it?

• Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Happy to volunteer for the trial. In Durham
    Hey @Angelabikerbabe
    Nice one! I sent you a DM asking for a bit more info. Did you get it?

• Hi @3347knight; @Meg12345; @David Law; @qazwsx; @Jim Bramley; @Gray4276; @Richard30850; @rappleyard; @Mike17059; @John Ingham; @Rich1976; @paulsmithson; @adricorbo73; @Toshiba0; @Lee1977; @Saicho; @SarahMcM; @Punnabhoy; @ButaneBrain; @daveba33; @BryanS; @Philuum; @crump; @MurrayMacd; @Kam; @Dalaigh; @GeoffS; @Mike74; @Richness; @Rjp883; @Rayw; @Elbuckers; @nigelc; @Chris1806; @Iyke Ikukaiwe; @Elz; @Jackie80; @lestersk

Nice one for being up for testing our smart meters.
    At this stage I need a little bit more info from you - location. Can you reply to this with the name of your town and county or region (don't post your full street adddress - thanks!)

• Hi @3347knight; @Meg12345; @David Law; @qazwsx; @Jim Bramley; @Gray4276; @Richard30850; @rappleyard; @Mike17059; @John Ingham; @Rich1976; @paulsmithson; @adricorbo73; @Toshiba0; @Lee1977; @Saicho; @SarahMcM; @Punnabhoy; @ButaneBrain; @daveba33; @BryanS; @Philuum; @crump; @MurrayMacd; @Kam; @Dalaigh; @GeoffS; @Mike74; @Richness; @Rjp883; @Rayw; @Elbuckers; @nigelc; @Chris1806; @Iyke Ikukaiwe; @Elz; @Jackie80; @lestersk

Nice one for being up for testing our smart meters.
    At this stage I need a little bit more info from you - location. Can you reply to this with the name of your town and county or region (don't post your full street adddress - thanks!)