• Happy to trial the smart meter here in Banff in NE Scotland.
  • Happy to trial the smart meter here in Banff in NE Scotland.

• Interest expressed again. Birmingham ,west Midlands
  • Interest expressed again. Birmingham ,west Midlands

• Expressing my interest again. In Stowmarket, Suffolk
  • Expressing my interest again. In Stowmarket, Suffolk

• Hi Marc,

I'm fairly new to Pure Planet, and already have SMETS2 meters, albeit now dormant after switching from EDF. I also work in the industry (currently at small non-dom supplier), and I'm currently taking us through the same DCC enrolment process. Happy to help with the trial, and provide any support / share best practise. It would be great to get my SMETS2 meter working again!

Thanks,

Ed.
  • Hi Marc,

I'm fairly new to Pure Planet, and already have SMETS2 meters, albeit now dormant after switching from EDF. I also work in the industry (currently at small non-dom supplier), and I'm currently taking us through the same DCC enrolment process. Happy to help with the trial, and provide any support / share best practise. It would be great to get my SMETS2 meter working again!

Thanks,

Ed.

• Yes please! Havant (Portsmouth).
  • Yes please! Havant (Portsmouth).

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi all
    I've just posted a brief progress update over here on our smart meters pilot and testing so far.
    It's really great to see so many community Members being up for helping out!
    Those who will be taking part in the second pilot phase will be getting DMs from me in the community, followed by emails with more info.
    Keep 'em coming
    Thanks for the update Marc. Still very keen to take part in this and also to hear more about PurePlanet’s plans for variable time pricing. As an EV driver, am interested in tariffs like Octopus’s Go with a few hours very low cost overnight for EV charging. Am hoping Pure will develop similar offers. Are you able to comment? Thanks
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi all
    I've just posted a brief progress update over here on our smart meters pilot and testing so far.
    It's really great to see so many community Members being up for helping out!
    Those who will be taking part in the second pilot phase will be getting DMs from me in the community, followed by emails with more info.
    Keep 'em coming
    Thanks for the update Marc. Still very keen to take part in this and also to hear more about PurePlanet’s plans for variable time pricing. As an EV driver, am interested in tariffs like Octopus’s Go with a few hours very low cost overnight for EV charging. Am hoping Pure will develop similar offers. Are you able to comment? Thanks

• Hi Marc
    Please consider me for a smart meter.
    Village in n/e Wiltshire.
    Regards
    Stephen Goodman
  • Hi Marc
    Please consider me for a smart meter.
    Village in n/e Wiltshire.
    Regards
    Stephen Goodman

• Hi there, I would be interested in joining the next pilot for the meters if my location in North Yorkshire is of interest. Regards Paul
  • Hi there, I would be interested in joining the next pilot for the meters if my location in North Yorkshire is of interest. Regards Paul

• Yep, I'd be interested here in Royal Wootton Bassett.
  • Yep, I'd be interested here in Royal Wootton Bassett.

• Hi @Marc,

Would love to participate in the Smart Meter trial.

Regards John
  • Hi @Marc,

Would love to participate in the Smart Meter trial.

Regards John

• Interested in the trial if guinea pigs still needed. Located on the South Coast - BN14.
  • Interested in the trial if guinea pigs still needed. Located on the South Coast - BN14.

• I would love to take part! I'm in Cornwall x
  • I would love to take part! I'm in Cornwall x

• Hi,
    Please add me to the list of people willing to trial the new meters when available. Located in Cambridge.
    Cheers,
    Chris
  • Hi,
    Please add me to the list of people willing to trial the new meters when available. Located in Cambridge.
    Cheers,
    Chris

• I’d be interested in th pilot in north east wales 😁
  • I’d be interested in th pilot in north east wales 😁

• Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Hi @Spike
    You might want to get involved in this thread.
    Or, why not start a new discussion in our EVs and hybrids section? See what other Members would like us to. We've got lots of ideas.....
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Hi @Spike
    You might want to get involved in this thread.
    Or, why not start a new discussion in our EVs and hybrids section? See what other Members would like us to. We've got lots of ideas.....

• Thanks everyone who's put their hands up so far to take part in testing! Nice one
    Please remember when posting here in the replies that you have a read of this first so you know what to expect, and also that you put your location (not full address, just town/county) because we'll be grouping Members together for installations.

I've previously sent DMs asking for a bit more info to: @Angelabikerbabe @G4RHL @Orchcott @Natcall @Craig Aucott @Gilio @thisperson @MarkACE @Tracy65 @paulab57 @Grawine @Bernie @Tspalding48 @Eric Ian @DrRobin @Deegee24 @Bailey 1972 could you all reply when possible.

Also @Mike Kenny @Ollybeaky @Keith83 @edhartley I'm about to send you guys a DM with a more info.

• Thanks everyone who's put their hands up so far to take part in testing! Nice one
    Please remember when posting here in the replies that you have a read of this first so you know what to expect, and also that you put your location (not full address, just town/county) because we'll be grouping Members together for installations.

I've previously sent DMs asking for a bit more info to: @Angelabikerbabe @G4RHL @Orchcott @Natcall @Craig Aucott @Gilio @thisperson @MarkACE @Tracy65 @paulab57 @Grawine @Bernie @Tspalding48 @Eric Ian @DrRobin @Deegee24 @Bailey 1972 could you all reply when possible.

Also @Mike Kenny @Ollybeaky @Keith83 @edhartley I'm about to send you guys a DM with a more info.

• hi @Marc, i sent you back my reply last week i think! cheers Phil
  • hi @Marc, i sent you back my reply last week i think! cheers Phil

• Quote Originally Posted by Bailey 1972 View Post
    hi @Marc, i sent you back my reply last week i think! cheers Phil
    So you did @Bailey 1972
    Sorry! And thanks

• Quote Originally Posted by Bailey 1972 View Post
    hi @Marc, i sent you back my reply last week i think! cheers Phil
    So you did @Bailey 1972
    Sorry! And thanks