Not too long I hope. Once the early testing from pilots is done we'll look to get them to all Members ASAP.
This is, of course, assuming that the testing doesn't find any issues. And like other suppliers there may be some constraints through the speed at which they're being manufactured.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- We're looking into smart meter IHD issues reported by some Members
- Want to know more about solar power? Check out our community Q&A
- Pure Planet update - join and manage your account on web as well as your app
- New! Pure Planet community quiz! See how much you know about renewable energy
- Pure Planet Community spotlight on Angelabikerbabe
- Help out @schase who has questions about LED lightbulbs
- Check out Lenny's dream project - restoring a classic VW as an electric vehicle
- May community hightlights and points - how many did you get?!
- We want to improve WattBot our digital asisstant and need your help!
- You know you're getting old when..... take a look at this great new thread from Bev