• Please add me to the list for the trial. I’m based in Kent
  • Please add me to the list for the trial. I’m based in Kent

• If you need a pilotist in SW11, put me in the pot.
    Or in CR4, the account I run on behalf of my mother.
  • If you need a pilotist in SW11, put me in the pot.
    Or in CR4, the account I run on behalf of my mother.

• Hi Marc I don’t remember posting on this thread but I would very much like to be apart of the trail their is a few pure planet members on my street
  • Hi Marc I don’t remember posting on this thread but I would very much like to be apart of the trail their is a few pure planet members on my street

• Sign me up Northamptonshire
  • Sign me up Northamptonshire

• Hi, new switcher with an SMETS1 meter from another supplier here. I'd like to be in the pilot.
    Thanks!
  • Hi, new switcher with an SMETS1 meter from another supplier here. I'd like to be in the pilot.
    Thanks!

• Hi
    I’d like to take part in the trial please , I struggle to read the one I have
    Regards Jim Bramley
  • Hi
    I’d like to take part in the trial please , I struggle to read the one I have
    Regards Jim Bramley

• We're happy to be part of the pilot, we're in Southampton
  • We're happy to be part of the pilot, we're in Southampton

• Hi I’d love to take part, I’m in Cambridgeshire
  • Hi I’d love to take part, I’m in Cambridgeshire

• I’d be happy to take part in the SmartMeter2 trials. Martin, Leeds
  • I’d be happy to take part in the SmartMeter2 trials. Martin, Leeds

• I'd be happy to take part in the trial too. Based in Southampton.
  • I'd be happy to take part in the trial too. Based in Southampton.

• Does this mean we still have to wait a long time for 2nd generation to get to all of us?
  • Does this mean we still have to wait a long time for 2nd generation to get to all of us?

• Hay Marc I would be very interested in trialing the new smart meter leyland northwest lancashire
  • Hay Marc I would be very interested in trialing the new smart meter leyland northwest lancashire

• Hello - I would like to try the new smart meter - based in North Norfolk
  • Hello - I would like to try the new smart meter - based in North Norfolk

• Hi team,
    I would like to be considered for the second phase of the Smart Meter trial please. I already have one of the original Smart Meters fitted, which is now just acting as a "dumb" meter.
    Let me know if I'm on your list ?
    Cheers
    Gray4276
  • Hi team,
    I would like to be considered for the second phase of the Smart Meter trial please. I already have one of the original Smart Meters fitted, which is now just acting as a "dumb" meter.
    Let me know if I'm on your list ?
    Cheers
    Gray4276

• i would be willing to pilot the scheme..im in wakefield west yorkshire
  • i would be willing to pilot the scheme..im in wakefield west yorkshire

• More than happy to be a trialist , could be interesting as my current smart meter has never sent a signal anywhere !!!! I'm in rural Norfolk
  • More than happy to be a trialist , could be interesting as my current smart meter has never sent a signal anywhere !!!! I'm in rural Norfolk

• Marc we are more than happy to volunteer to be part of the pilot for the new smart meters. We don't currently have a smart meter
  • Marc we are more than happy to volunteer to be part of the pilot for the new smart meters. We don't currently have a smart meter

• I’d like to take part in the smart meter trials
  • I’d like to take part in the smart meter trials

• Happy to be part of the trial....

Two properties Sunderland SR4 and Bishops Stortford CM22

Thanks Dominic
  • Happy to be part of the trial....

Two properties Sunderland SR4 and Bishops Stortford CM22

Thanks Dominic

• Hi Marc,
    Could we be considered for the trial of new smart meters we live in Worksop Nottinghamshire.
  • Hi Marc,
    Could we be considered for the trial of new smart meters we live in Worksop Nottinghamshire.