• Need to add gas to my account (duel fuel)

I recently joined up to receive electric from you from 16th November but now I think it would be better if you supplied the gas as well. Both electric and gas are supplied by 1st utility at my home. I applied though witchcraft for both but at different dates. Could you join the two together please. Please reply thank you. Mick drew.
    Tap below to see the best answer
    Last edited by Marc; 07-11-18 at 14:49. Reason: Removing personal details from post
  • I recently joined up to receive electric from you from 16th November but now I think it would be better if you supplied the gas as well. Both electric and gas are supplied by 1st utility at my home. I applied though witchcraft for both but at different dates. Could you join the two together please. Please reply thank you. Mick drew.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Mick
    Best not to post personal details in here as it's a public community.
    If you go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team and ask there.It'll probably be helpful but not essential if you also quote your MPRN gas supply number which will be on an old energy statement), and the serial number of your gas meter ditto.
    It takes a couple of days to get a reply but they can and will do it for you.
    I assume you meant switchcraft, unless it's a hangover from Halloween?
    I'm not sure what complications that will cause you as they offer automatic switching, so that could be a problem further down the line, not to mention confusion about fees paid to them.
    It's up to you what you do about them, as presumably you signed up to them...
    Last edited by woz; 07-11-18 at 14:11.
  • Hi Mick
    Best not to post personal details in here as it's a public community.
    If you go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team and ask there.It'll probably be helpful but not essential if you also quote your MPRN gas supply number which will be on an old energy statement), and the serial number of your gas meter ditto.
    It takes a couple of days to get a reply but they can and will do it for you.
    I assume you meant switchcraft, unless it's a hangover from Halloween?
    I'm not sure what complications that will cause you as they offer automatic switching, so that could be a problem further down the line, not to mention confusion about fees paid to them.
    It's up to you what you do about them, as presumably you signed up to them...