• Tariff

Just received email from Moneysaving expert, cheap energy club. They have informed me that there is a cheaper tariff with Pure Energy called Renewable -Variable no cashback that would save me £30/yr. Could I be transferred on to that tariff.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Just received email from Moneysaving expert, cheap energy club. They have informed me that there is a cheaper tariff with Pure Energy called Renewable -Variable no cashback that would save me £30/yr. Could I be transferred on to that tariff.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @floater
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting
    As @woz says, we have one tariff for all our Members.
    The £30 must be a cashback deal from MSE if you go through them.
    Hope that helps?
    Happy to keep chatting here of course if you've got other questions
    Thanks Marc
    That clers that up
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @floater
    Thanks for posting
    Hope that helps?
    Thanks Marc
    That clers that up

• hi floater
    This is Pure Planet not Pure Energy, and only offers one tariff as far as I know.
    Last edited by woz; 30-10-18 at 18:19. Reason: impure thoughts
  • hi floater
    This is Pure Planet not Pure Energy, and only offers one tariff as far as I know.

• @floater, I also get the MSE alerts and your in the right place . Have you asked for a quote?
  • @floater, I also get the MSE alerts and your in the right place . Have you asked for a quote?

• Hi woz
    The quote was from Pure Planet. As I thought, they only offer one tariff. How come Moneysaving expert says I can save £30 by moving through them???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dgilbert2 View Post
    @floater, I also get the MSE alerts and your in the right place . Have you asked for a quote?
    I don't know who to contact. I thought by putting it out in the community someone would let me know
  • Hi woz
    The quote was from Pure Planet. As I thought, they only offer one tariff. How come Moneysaving expert says I can save £30 by moving through them???

- - - Updated - - -

@floater, I also get the MSE alerts and your in the right place . Have you asked for a quote?
    I don't know who to contact. I thought by putting it out in the community someone would let me know

• I'm confused, in MSE what is you "current" tariff? Mine says;Current tariff — Dual Fuel ...... 100% Green ..... Pure Planet

- - - Updated - - -

Are you with Pure now?
  • I'm confused, in MSE what is you "current" tariff? Mine says;Current tariff — Dual Fuel ...... 100% Green ..... Pure Planet

- - - Updated - - -

Are you with Pure now?

• hi @floater, my sincere apologies, I completely misunderstood your post, I thought you were already with Pure Planet and looking to move to a different tariff. I should have realised!

Yes you can switch to Pure Planet, there are a number of different routes you can take.

If you're on a prepay meter you'll need to have it changed to credit mode.
    First of all you'll need a smartphone or tablet on either ios9 or android5 minimum, and you'll need to be able to get email on the device.
    PP is app based only, no call centres.
    You'll need to download the app (just search for pure planet) and get a quote, then you can switch.
    Or you can get a quote online first at https://purepla.net/, then download the app.
    Post back if you need any more help.
    Apologies again, now that I look at it again it's a bit more obvious!
    I've sent you a direct message,(little envelope top right) but may as well add comment here too, I forgot to add it's a variable tariff which means it could go up (and probably will soon) and a saving of £30 isn't a lot, so you should bear that in mind. Of course it depends also on how important green energy is to you, it's not just about the money.

- - - Updated - - -

it's a good job you're on the ball, I misunderstood the post, I've re-replied!
    Last edited by woz; 30-10-18 at 22:59.
  • hi @floater, my sincere apologies, I completely misunderstood your post, I thought you were already with Pure Planet and looking to move to a different tariff. I should have realised!

Yes you can switch to Pure Planet, there are a number of different routes you can take.

If you're on a prepay meter you'll need to have it changed to credit mode.
    First of all you'll need a smartphone or tablet on either ios9 or android5 minimum, and you'll need to be able to get email on the device.
    PP is app based only, no call centres.
    You'll need to download the app (just search for pure planet) and get a quote, then you can switch.
    Or you can get a quote online first at https://purepla.net/, then download the app.
    Post back if you need any more help.
    Apologies again, now that I look at it again it's a bit more obvious!
    I've sent you a direct message,(little envelope top right) but may as well add comment here too, I forgot to add it's a variable tariff which means it could go up (and probably will soon) and a saving of £30 isn't a lot, so you should bear that in mind. Of course it depends also on how important green energy is to you, it's not just about the money.

- - - Updated - - -

it's a good job you're on the ball, I misunderstood the post, I've re-replied!

• Quote Originally Posted by floater View Post
    Just received email from Moneysaving expert, cheap energy club. They have informed me that there is a cheaper tariff with Pure Energy called Renewable -Variable no cashback that would save me £30/yr. Could I be transferred on to that tariff.
    Hi @floater
    Thanks for posting
    Hope that helps?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by floater View Post
    Hi @floater
    Thanks for posting
    Hope that helps?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Nope, no cashback through mse, I checked.
    I think it was a £30 saving for moving to PP but I completely misunderstood the original post...
    Hi @floater
    Thanks for posting
    Hope that helps?
  • Nope, no cashback through mse, I checked.
    I think it was a £30 saving for moving to PP but I completely misunderstood the original post...
    Hi @floater
    Thanks for posting
    Hope that helps?

• Floater

I’d switch to PP for £30 just for the pure joy of joining this community !

Hope to see you soon.

TonyMcH
  • Floater

Hope to see you soon.

TonyMcH

• I'd second that , come on in
  • I'd second that , come on in

• haha..Pure joy is pushing it a little but I take your point...
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMcH View Post
    Floater

Hope to see you soon.

TonyMcH
  • haha..Pure joy is pushing it a little but I take your point...
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMcH View Post
    Floater

Hope to see you soon.

TonyMcH