• We have 2 properties with pureplantet and only one app

Hello, how do we know which property the app is linked with?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, how do we know which property the app is linked with?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Joanne

I believe you may need a separate email address for e@ch, however I’m not certain. There is a thread in the Community notice Board that talks about the development work to facilitate multiple properties (back in April this year) but I can’t see any further info/ instructions, sorry.

My advice would be to Find WattBott on your PP app and type in “message the team” with your question re multiple accounts and they will respond within 48hrs.

Also @Marc our community manager may be able to help.

TonyMcH
  • Joanne

I believe you may need a separate email address for e@ch, however I’m not certain. There is a thread in the Community notice Board that talks about the development work to facilitate multiple properties (back in April this year) but I can’t see any further info/ instructions, sorry.

My advice would be to Find WattBott on your PP app and type in “message the team” with your question re multiple accounts and they will respond within 48hrs.

Also @Marc our community manager may be able to help.

TonyMcH

• Best Answer

Hi joanne.
    Each property acct has a seperate email address, if you go into ACCOUNT section of the app it will show the details of the acct that is logged in with the address.
  • Hi joanne.
    Each property acct has a seperate email address, if you go into ACCOUNT section of the app it will show the details of the acct that is logged in with the address.

• Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Good morning @Joanne @TonyMcH and @Jon1 are spot on - right now each property has its own email address. You login and out depending on which one you want to manage. Nice one guys
    This is the thread mentioned
    Hope that helps
    Happy to keep chatting here
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Good morning @Joanne @TonyMcH and @Jon1 are spot on - right now each property has its own email address. You login and out depending on which one you want to manage. Nice one guys
    This is the thread mentioned
    Hope that helps
    Happy to keep chatting here

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Any idea when multiple properties on one email address will be supported ?
  • Any idea when multiple properties on one email address will be supported ?

• Quote Originally Posted by PJC View Post
    Any idea when multiple properties on one email address will be supported ?
    Hi @PJC
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting
    It'll be in 2019 but I don't have an estimate yet.
    I wish I could be more helpful. We've got 2nd gen smart meters coming and that'll be the priority.
    (Which will, of course, make managing multiple properties much easier. As the smart meters will be sending us meter readings)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by PJC View Post
    Any idea when multiple properties on one email address will be supported ?
    Hi @PJC
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting
    It'll be in 2019 but I don't have an estimate yet.
    I wish I could be more helpful. We've got 2nd gen smart meters coming and that'll be the priority.
    (Which will, of course, make managing multiple properties much easier. As the smart meters will be sending us meter readings)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​