• Multiple request for meter readings

My switch is due to take place in 3 days,two days ago the app asked for meter readings, which I did followed by photos of meters. The app is again saying time for your first meter readings, do I do it again ( obviously figures will be slightly different ) or wait and see
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • My switch is due to take place in 3 days,two days ago the app asked for meter readings, which I did followed by photos of meters. The app is again saying time for your first meter readings, do I do it again ( obviously figures will be slightly different ) or wait and see
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMcH View Post
    Duppy

Yes do it again, it wont do you any harm. The same happened to me and my supply switched over smoothly to PP with no consumption problems.

Welcome to the community.

TonyMcH
    I thought that would be best, thanks for the info about your switch
  • Quote Originally Posted by TonyMcH View Post
    Duppy

Yes do it again, it wont do you any harm. The same happened to me and my supply switched over smoothly to PP with no consumption problems.

TonyMcH
    I thought that would be best, thanks for the info about your switch

• Duppy

TonyMcH
  • Duppy

TonyMcH

• In other posts the message seemed to be resend the same readings but I'm sure not too important if you have already sent slightly increased numbers.
  • In other posts the message seemed to be resend the same readings but I'm sure not too important if you have already sent slightly increased numbers.

• Quote Originally Posted by dgilbert2 View Post
    In other posts the message seemed to be resend the same readings but I'm sure not too important if you have already sent slightly increased numbers.
    I would have done that but did not write the original figures as I can't access them and can't remember what they were. The second time did not ask for photos, and the photos I took did not save on the phone
  • Quote Originally Posted by dgilbert2 View Post
    In other posts the message seemed to be resend the same readings but I'm sure not too important if you have already sent slightly increased numbers.
    I would have done that but did not write the original figures as I can't access them and can't remember what they were. The second time did not ask for photos, and the photos I took did not save on the phone