• How to contact customer services?

I applied to transfer supplier to pure planet last week. My app still says 'we are setting up your account', however there is no countdown to say when the supply will change over..

Has something gone wrong? Do I need to contact customer services? If so, is there a phone number or email address?

Thanks, Alex.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I applied to transfer supplier to pure planet last week. My app still says 'we are setting up your account', however there is no countdown to say when the supply will change over..

Has something gone wrong? Do I need to contact customer services? If so, is there a phone number or email address?

Thanks, Alex.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Alex

Sounds like all is ok. You receive a countdown on the PP app until the switch is complete. Please remember that PP is a fully online supplier and there is no email or contact centre available.

The Community is a great plac3 to ask/answer most questions but if you are struggling you can find WattBott on the app and ‘message the team’ and the PP back office support will normally respond in 48hrs.

We also have a community manager, Marc, who screens the forums and interacts with messages.

Hope this helps

TonyMcH
  • Alex

Sounds like all is ok. You receive a countdown on the PP app until the switch is complete. Please remember that PP is a fully online supplier and there is no email or contact centre available.

The Community is a great plac3 to ask/answer most questions but if you are struggling you can find WattBott on the app and ‘message the team’ and the PP back office support will normally respond in 48hrs.

We also have a community manager, Marc, who screens the forums and interacts with messages.

Hope this helps

TonyMcH

• To add to @TonyMcH post, I would contact PP through the APP (Wattbot) and enter "message the team". You can then enter your question about getting your account setup. I also had the "we are setting up the account" message for a few days before the countdown but mine was slightly complicated, but thats another story
  • To add to @TonyMcH post, I would contact PP through the APP (Wattbot) and enter "message the team". You can then enter your question about getting your account setup. I also had the "we are setting up the account" message for a few days before the countdown but mine was slightly complicated, but thats another story

• hi Alex @Al3x
    how many days in are you?
    Usually you should get a countdown, it may be there's an anomaly that your meters are being reconciled, or maybe no problem at all.
    The first thing I would do is contact your existing supplier and ask, as far as they are concerned whether all looks OK with the switch.

Then, I think to set your mind at rest you have nothing to lose by going to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask if all is OK. It can take a couple of days to get a reply.
    That said I wouldn't worry at this stage, statistics are on your side, even if the communication isn't, talking of which have you had a welcome pack? Have you checked your emails?

and in reply to your question, PP is app based, there is no email address although you may get email in relation to a query. PP does not have call centres.
    Last edited by woz; 27-10-18 at 14:11.
  • hi Alex @Al3x
    how many days in are you?
    Usually you should get a countdown, it may be there's an anomaly that your meters are being reconciled, or maybe no problem at all.
    The first thing I would do is contact your existing supplier and ask, as far as they are concerned whether all looks OK with the switch.

Then, I think to set your mind at rest you have nothing to lose by going to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask if all is OK. It can take a couple of days to get a reply.
    That said I wouldn't worry at this stage, statistics are on your side, even if the communication isn't, talking of which have you had a welcome pack? Have you checked your emails?

and in reply to your question, PP is app based, there is no email address although you may get email in relation to a query. PP does not have call centres.

• Thanks for the replies folks..

My current supplier has received no notification of the switch.

I'm at peaty a week in and no sign of a countdown on the app.

I've not received a welcome pack either, so will try contacting the team via wattbot as I suspect something maybe a miss.

👍
  • Thanks for the replies folks..

My current supplier has received no notification of the switch.

I'm at peaty a week in and no sign of a countdown on the app.

I've not received a welcome pack either, so will try contacting the team via wattbot as I suspect something maybe a miss.

👍

• Hi @Al3X I believe your correct, something is not quite right but I'm sure PP will get things sorted for you.
  • Hi @Al3X I believe your correct, something is not quite right but I'm sure PP will get things sorted for you.

• Quote Originally Posted by Al3X View Post
    I applied to transfer supplier to pure planet last week. My app still says 'we are setting up your account', however there is no countdown to say when the supply will change over..

Thanks, Alex.
    Hi @Al3X
    Welcome to the community!
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team, but it looks like they're already on it
    Cory has sent you a message that your account will be up and running in 48 hours
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Al3X View Post

Thanks, Alex.
    Hi @Al3X
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team, but it looks like they're already on it
    Cory has sent you a message that your account will be up and running in 48 hours

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• I am also have no idea when I will switch - how do I find out
  • I am also have no idea when I will switch - how do I find out

• hi bj
    Switch usually takes 17 days
    if you aren't getting a countdown in the app go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask if all is OK. It can take a couple of days to get a reply. If you've just joined I'd give it a day or 2
    You'll most likely get an email if there's a delay for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bjemmett View Post
    I am also have no idea when I will switch - how do I find out
  • hi bj
    Switch usually takes 17 days
    if you aren't getting a countdown in the app go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask if all is OK. It can take a couple of days to get a reply. If you've just joined I'd give it a day or 2
    You'll most likely get an email if there's a delay for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bjemmett View Post

• Quote Originally Posted by bjemmett View Post

Hi @bjemmett
    I've also replied to your DM.
    Our Member services team emailed you on 13 Oct to let you know that your current supplier has blocked your switch to us.
    They don't tell us why. Your switch is on hold so you can contact them to find out why they've blocked it.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by bjemmett View Post

Hi @bjemmett
    I've also replied to your DM.
    Our Member services team emailed you on 13 Oct to let you know that your current supplier has blocked your switch to us.
    They don't tell us why. Your switch is on hold so you can contact them to find out why they've blocked it.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• I received a letter yesterday from warm home discount: don;t miss out on £140. help with your energy cost "
    please let me know ,how to
    regards
    mahmood
    Last edited by Marc; 07-11-18 at 14:43. Reason: Removing member personal details from post
  • I received a letter yesterday from warm home discount: don;t miss out on £140. help with your energy cost "
    regards
    mahmood

• Quote Originally Posted by nakhudapol View Post
    I received a letter yesterday from warm home discount: don;t miss out on £140. help with your energy cost "
    regards
    mahmood
    Hi @nakhudapol
    We're currently unable to offer the Warm Home Discount.
    As we grow, we'll introduce it and other schemes that help our Members manage their accounts.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by nakhudapol View Post
    I received a letter yesterday from warm home discount: don;t miss out on £140. help with your energy cost "
    regards
    mahmood
    Hi @nakhudapol
    We're currently unable to offer the Warm Home Discount.
    As we grow, we'll introduce it and other schemes that help our Members manage their accounts.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Aaaasrrrgghh !!! I just want to talk to a human !!!
  • Aaaasrrrgghh !!! I just want to talk to a human !!!

• hi Gayle, I'm almost human..will I do until you can find a real one?
    PP humans are available via help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask, but...
    ...is there something with which the community can help?
    I'm guessing you're in the process of switching in and you have a query?
    We don't have access to your account (if you have an account), but you never know, we may be able to advise...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
    Aaaasrrrgghh !!! I just want to talk to a human !!!
  • hi Gayle, I'm almost human..will I do until you can find a real one?
    PP humans are available via help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask, but...
    ...is there something with which the community can help?
    I'm guessing you're in the process of switching in and you have a query?
    We don't have access to your account (if you have an account), but you never know, we may be able to advise...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
    Aaaasrrrgghh !!! I just want to talk to a human !!!

• Hi Gayle
    WOZ is spot on - the community are a REALLY FRIENDLY bunch and very knowledgeable.
  • Hi Gayle
    WOZ is spot on - the community are a REALLY FRIENDLY bunch and very knowledgeable.