• Did he recommend you as in literally telling you to go to Pure Planet? In which case that is not enough to gain the reward.

Or did he Refer you? Meaning he sent something to you which contained a link that you clicked to follow and sign up for PP? If this way then yes there should be the referral paid but both of you should be able to check using the App and the Refer Friends planet.
  • Did he recommend you as in literally telling you to go to Pure Planet? In which case that is not enough to gain the reward.

Or did he Refer you? Meaning he sent something to you which contained a link that you clicked to follow and sign up for PP? If this way then yes there should be the referral paid but both of you should be able to check using the App and the Refer Friends planet.

• Hi @milaia
    Welcome to the community!
    Did the reply from @Jenam93 help?
    You'll need to have followed via a referral code from your friend
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @milaia
    Welcome to the community!
    Did the reply from @Jenam93 help?
    You'll need to have followed via a referral code from your friend

• Yes, @Marc @Jenam93
    he shared the link wih me, that's how I started my first quote.
    However, it did take me a few months to actually finish the switch (as I was travelling) so I am not sure if it is still trackable
  • Yes, @Marc @Jenam93
    However, it did take me a few months to actually finish the switch (as I was travelling) so I am not sure if it is still trackable

• It is easiest for your friend to check in his app. Select the Refer Friends.... planet, choose Check Status and then scroll down where it gives history of who he referred and whether successful, pending or unsuccessful.

However you should also get £25 voucher on sign up via a referral.....so did you get yours?
  • It is easiest for your friend to check in his app. Select the Refer Friends.... planet, choose Check Status and then scroll down where it gives history of who he referred and whether successful, pending or unsuccessful.

However you should also get £25 voucher on sign up via a referral.....so did you get yours?

• Quote Originally Posted by milaia View Post
    Yes, @Marc @Jenam93
    That's interesting @milaia
    I'll be honest I don't know the answer off the top of my head
    But I'll find out for you! Roughly how much time elapsed between the referral and you completing the switch?

• Quote Originally Posted by milaia View Post
    Yes, @Marc @Jenam93
    That's interesting @milaia
    I'll be honest I don't know the answer off the top of my head
    But I'll find out for you! Roughly how much time elapsed between the referral and you completing the switch?

• Good morning @milaia
    There's no expiry on the referral codes.
    I've asked our Member services team to look into this, and they can see a referral which was redeemed in December.
    If it's your friend who's not had a £25 voucher through then he should message our Member services team via WattBot - sending them his unique code and the name of the person he referred (ie you!) and they'll be able to look into it for him.

• Good morning @milaia
    There's no expiry on the referral codes.
    I've asked our Member services team to look into this, and they can see a referral which was redeemed in December.
    If it's your friend who's not had a £25 voucher through then he should message our Member services team via WattBot - sending them his unique code and the name of the person he referred (ie you!) and they'll be able to look into it for him.

• Great, @Marc, thank you!
  • Great, @Marc, thank you!

• Thanks to everyone who's been giving us feedback on our 'refer a friend' rewards.
    We've now taken a pretty big step towards offering alternatives to Amazon vouchers. In our latest app release we've replaced our rewards 'platform' which will (very soon!) give us more options.
    Keep the suggestions and feedback coming! It's much appreciated.

• Thanks to everyone who's been giving us feedback on our 'refer a friend' rewards.
    We've now taken a pretty big step towards offering alternatives to Amazon vouchers. In our latest app release we've replaced our rewards 'platform' which will (very soon!) give us more options.
    Keep the suggestions and feedback coming! It's much appreciated.

• Hi Marc

While the team are working on the alternatives to Amazon vouchers, I think you should also consider a qualifying period before the rewards are given. At the moment with no exit fee, there is nothing to stop people switching away again as soon as they receive their rewards
  • Hi Marc

While the team are working on the alternatives to Amazon vouchers, I think you should also consider a qualifying period before the rewards are given. At the moment with no exit fee, there is nothing to stop people switching away again as soon as they receive their rewards

• Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Hi Marc

Thanks for that suggestion @Duppy
    Yep it's something we're looking at. For instance if we decide to offer credit to accounts that would also be more interesting to people who plan to stick around

• Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Hi Marc

Thanks for that suggestion @Duppy
    Yep it's something we're looking at. For instance if we decide to offer credit to accounts that would also be more interesting to people who plan to stick around