• Hi Marc

Similarly, I've not received vouchers following a recommendation I made to a work colleague. He confirmed before Christmas that the switch had gone through.

If you're able to follow up as there is nothing in my junk mail relating to this.

Many thanks,

James
  • Hi Marc

Similarly, I've not received vouchers following a recommendation I made to a work colleague. He confirmed before Christmas that the switch had gone through.

If you're able to follow up as there is nothing in my junk mail relating to this.

Many thanks,

James

• I got mum and dad to sign up just after me.Referal wasnt straight forward for an 86 year old, and showing her app kind of worked. Your records should show. Post code HA0 3SB.
  • I got mum and dad to sign up just after me.Referal wasnt straight forward for an 86 year old, and showing her app kind of worked. Your records should show. Post code HA0 3SB.

• Hi @jamner @Richie
    There's more info about how to sort this earlier in this thread.
    Our Member services team can look into this for you, if you contact them via WattBot in your app.
    They will need to know your name, address, date you came on supply with Pure Planet, the name of the person who referred you (or who you've referred), as well as their address, including postcode, and their (or your) unique sharing code.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @jamner @Richie
    There's more info about how to sort this earlier in this thread.
    Our Member services team can look into this for you, if you contact them via WattBot in your app.
    They will need to know your name, address, date you came on supply with Pure Planet, the name of the person who referred you (or who you've referred), as well as their address, including postcode, and their (or your) unique sharing code.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Thanks @Richie but whenever I try to use WattBot in the app, I never get any response. Is there any other way of pursuing this?
  • Thanks @Richie but whenever I try to use WattBot in the app, I never get any response. Is there any other way of pursuing this?

• Quote Originally Posted by jamner View Post
    Thanks but whenever I try to use WattBot in the app, I never get any response. Is there any other way of pursuing this?
    Hi @jamner
    Send me the details by direct message (tap on the envelope in the top right)
    You could try messaging @Richie but I don't think he'll be able to help you! I might be wrong there of course.... wouldn't be the first time

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by jamner View Post
    Thanks but whenever I try to use WattBot in the app, I never get any response. Is there any other way of pursuing this?
    Hi @jamner
    Send me the details by direct message (tap on the envelope in the top right)
    You could try messaging @Richie but I don't think he'll be able to help you! I might be wrong there of course.... wouldn't be the first time

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• I too have referred someone on. They joined in March last year. Neither of us has received the goodies or emails. I did contact you via wattbot before Christmas but have had no reply.
    Help.
  • I too have referred someone on. They joined in March last year. Neither of us has received the goodies or emails. I did contact you via wattbot before Christmas but have had no reply.
    Help.

• Tried to refer a friend, but always asked me to login when I already am. When I go to login it asks for me to press the link in a sent email. I have done this 5+ times and my account is verified then proceed to refer a friend again, where there is no link other than to login again.

Please help
  • Tried to refer a friend, but always asked me to login when I already am. When I go to login it asks for me to press the link in a sent email. I have done this 5+ times and my account is verified then proceed to refer a friend again, where there is no link other than to login again.

Please help

• Anyone care to share a referral link?
  • Anyone care to share a referral link?

• Hi Saywatt,

I have sent you across my Referral link via private message.
  • Hi Saywatt,

I have sent you across my Referral link via private message.

• Quote Originally Posted by Moo Shaw View Post
    Tried to refer a friend, but always asked me to login when I already am. When I go to login it asks for me to press the link in a sent email. I have done this 5+ times and my account is verified then proceed to refer a friend again, where there is no link other than to login again.

Please help
    Hi @Moo Shaw
    Welcome to the community!
    Have you updated to the latest version of your Pure Planet app?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Moo Shaw View Post
    Tried to refer a friend, but always asked me to login when I already am. When I go to login it asks for me to press the link in a sent email. I have done this 5+ times and my account is verified then proceed to refer a friend again, where there is no link other than to login again.

Please help
    Hi @Moo Shaw
    Have you updated to the latest version of your Pure Planet app?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Has anyone on here actually received the Amazon voucher?
    I joined early November, no voucher.
    I have messaged PP - no response!
  • Has anyone on here actually received the Amazon voucher?
    I joined early November, no voucher.
    I have messaged PP - no response!

• Hi @Nufin
    The voucher email may have gone into your spam/junk folder.
    I've flagged this with our team and it looks like the voucher was sent late October.
    If you can't find it, DM me some details (the person who referred you and their unique referral code)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Nufin
    The voucher email may have gone into your spam/junk folder.
    I've flagged this with our team and it looks like the voucher was sent late October.
    If you can't find it, DM me some details (the person who referred you and their unique referral code)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• I'm all positive at the moment but just received my voucher for referring mum! Brilliant
  • I'm all positive at the moment but just received my voucher for referring mum! Brilliant

• I also have the Same issue
    How to go forward?
  • I also have the Same issue
    How to go forward?

• Yes I did receive mine after a month after my friend joined
  • Yes I did receive mine after a month after my friend joined

• Got 2 vouchers today, one for joining myself and another for referring a friend who also joined
  • Got 2 vouchers today, one for joining myself and another for referring a friend who also joined

• Hi,
    Everytime I click on the refer friends button on my app it opens a blank web page. I have cleared my history and tried copying the link and re-open it but nothing seems to work. Any advice would be appreciate on what to do? Thank you
    Shaz
  • Hi,
    Everytime I click on the refer friends button on my app it opens a blank web page. I have cleared my history and tried copying the link and re-open it but nothing seems to work. Any advice would be appreciate on what to do? Thank you
    Shaz

• hi sha86zad
    try either clearing your cookie cache or opening the link in an incognito (private) page.
    can you report back?
    Quote Originally Posted by sha86zad View Post
    Hi,
    Shaz
  • hi sha86zad
    try either clearing your cookie cache or opening the link in an incognito (private) page.
    can you report back?
    Quote Originally Posted by sha86zad View Post
    Hi,
    Shaz

• Hi, a friend recommended me Pure Planet and I'd like to make sure he gets his reward. It took me a few months to complete the swicth process, as we were away travelling, but I think it would be fair to him
  • Hi, a friend recommended me Pure Planet and I'd like to make sure he gets his reward. It took me a few months to complete the swicth process, as we were away travelling, but I think it would be fair to him

• Anyone?
  • Anyone?