• hi David
    did you get a response when you messaged the team?
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHeys View Post
    I've deleted the app and reinstalled it several times. I've also installed the app on another device but the screen is still blank.
  • hi David
    did you get a response when you messaged the team?
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHeys View Post
    I've deleted the app and reinstalled it several times. I've also installed the app on another device but the screen is still blank.
  • I haven't had a response from the team. The app worked ok until October but since then I haven't been able to submit readings - the send meter reading screen is just blank. As I've already said, it does the same on two different devices (iOS and Android). Could the fact that I have two electricity meters have anything to do with it?
  • I haven't had a response from the team. The app worked ok until October but since then I haven't been able to submit readings - the send meter reading screen is just blank. As I've already said, it does the same on two different devices (iOS and Android). Could the fact that I have two electricity meters have anything to do with it?
  • Hi @DavidHeys
    Our tech team have found the cause of your blank screen.
    There's a fix coming but it will take a few weeks (to test etc). Until then it's fine to sent them to the team via WattBot.
    Sorry for the hassle but it'll get sorted
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @DavidHeys
    Our tech team have found the cause of your blank screen.
    There's a fix coming but it will take a few weeks (to test etc). Until then it's fine to sent them to the team via WattBot.
    Sorry for the hassle but it'll get sorted
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​