• Switched to pure planet but previous supplier still saying active

I switched to pure planet on 2nd November but my previous supplier has taken further payments putting me over £200 in credit plus say my accounts with them are still active, It indicated that pure planet dealt with the switch so I’m confused and a little annoyed now
  • I switched to pure planet on 2nd November but my previous supplier has taken further payments putting me over £200 in credit plus say my accounts with them are still active, It indicated that pure planet dealt with the switch so I’m confused and a little annoyed now

• My switch was completed on the 2nd of November, I may have worded that a little confusing, my previous supplier has produced me with my final Gas bill but say you are yet to give them my final electric meter reading so can not produce my final electric bill
  • My switch was completed on the 2nd of November, I may have worded that a little confusing, my previous supplier has produced me with my final Gas bill but say you are yet to give them my final electric meter reading so can not produce my final electric bill

• Hi @MarkR84, in that case, let me talk to the rest of the team about this and get back to you.
  • Hi @MarkR84, in that case, let me talk to the rest of the team about this and get back to you.

• Ok, thanks

• I too have an identical issue with previous supplier (Sainsbury’s Energy via Br Gas) and they also state waiting for the electric read from PP although they have the accompanying gas read.

They can’t close account until PP provide it. Can you advise?
  • I too have an identical issue with previous supplier (Sainsbury’s Energy via Br Gas) and they also state waiting for the electric read from PP although they have the accompanying gas read.

They can’t close account until PP provide it. Can you advise?

• Hi @Nick and welcome.

Can you give me the date of your switch please? That'll help me to investigate. Thanks!
  • Hi @Nick and welcome.

Can you give me the date of your switch please? That'll help me to investigate. Thanks!

• I switched on to Pure Planet from SSE on March 10. I got the "We’ve flipped the switch. You’re on Pure Planet" message on March 26. SSE says Pure Planet hasn't sent meter readings, so I have a bill from SSE and another from Pure Planet for the same period.
  • I switched on to Pure Planet from SSE on March 10. I got the "We’ve flipped the switch. You’re on Pure Planet" message on March 26. SSE says Pure Planet hasn't sent meter readings, so I have a bill from SSE and another from Pure Planet for the same period.

• High k1s.

I feel this is just a crossover bill. I would expect to get a final bill sometime in early may from sse. If you pay sse by DD then dont worry. Myself i would phone sse and explain the situation as by now they should be able to confirm closure of acct.you may need to speak to a manager as bobajob in customer services may not have the correct info.
  • High k1s.

I feel this is just a crossover bill. I would expect to get a final bill sometime in early may from sse. If you pay sse by DD then dont worry. Myself i would phone sse and explain the situation as by now they should be able to confirm closure of acct.you may need to speak to a manager as bobajob in customer services may not have the correct info.

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    ...i would phone sse and explain the situation.
    Thanks for your reply. I have phoned SSE and they know it's a transfer, but they said PurePlanet hasn't sent them their initial meter readings.
    ...i would phone sse and explain the situation.
    Thanks for your reply. I have phoned SSE and they know it's a transfer, but they said PurePlanet hasn't sent them their initial meter readings.

.....as bobajob in customer services may not have the correct info.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

.....as bobajob in customer services may not have the correct info.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Hi again. Pure planet send readings to the industry regulator who send them too sse. This drawnout process will take 6 weeks. In the meantime sse will say readings not received but if sse have said transfer is underway then i would not worry too much and would wait another 2 weeks by which time all should be sorted.
  • Hi again. Pure planet send readings to the industry regulator who send them too sse. This drawnout process will take 6 weeks. In the meantime sse will say readings not received but if sse have said transfer is underway then i would not worry too much and would wait another 2 weeks by which time all should be sorted.

• Quote Originally Posted by k1s View Post
    I switched on to Pure Planet from SSE on March 10. I got the "We’ve flipped the switch. You’re on Pure Planet" message on March 26. SSE says Pure Planet hasn't sent meter readings, so I have a bill from SSE and another from Pure Planet for the same period.
    Hi @k1s
    Thanks for posting in the community! Welcome.
    If you got the "We've flipped your switch" message on 26 March, then that is your switch date. I think that 10 March was probably the date that you agreed to join us, and that you started the switch process?
    The reply from @Jon1 is bang on, it takes about six weeks from your switch date.
    Here's a thread about what happens between old/new suppliers.
    Hope that helps? Happy to keep chatting here of course 👍
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by k1s View Post
    I switched on to Pure Planet from SSE on March 10. I got the "We’ve flipped the switch. You’re on Pure Planet" message on March 26. SSE says Pure Planet hasn't sent meter readings, so I have a bill from SSE and another from Pure Planet for the same period.
    Hi @k1s
    Thanks for posting in the community! Welcome.
    If you got the "We've flipped your switch" message on 26 March, then that is your switch date. I think that 10 March was probably the date that you agreed to join us, and that you started the switch process?
    The reply from @Jon1 is bang on, it takes about six weeks from your switch date.
    Here's a thread about what happens between old/new suppliers.
    Hope that helps? Happy to keep chatting here of course 👍
    Community Manager - Pure Planet