Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Quote Originally Posted by BobS View Post
    And it would appear i need to. Electric got ""closing" reading on 5/7/19 but gas has never had "closing" entered so when i read the metersd last week the app would NOT take the reading as it was "too low" and i had to enter it via the webpage (go figure) now i sent both closing readings the day he did the install but the gas one has never appeared, any chance we can get this fixed ?
    Hi BobS,
    This seems to be a common theme, my smart meters were fitted in May, and like you the gas close and recent sent readings are not showing on the app, although the electric is ok.
    All part and parcel of being part of the trial I suppose
  • Quote Originally Posted by BobS View Post
    And it would appear i need to. Electric got ""closing" reading on 5/7/19 but gas has never had "closing" entered so when i read the metersd last week the app would NOT take the reading as it was "too low" and i had to enter it via the webpage (go figure) now i sent both closing readings the day he did the install but the gas one has never appeared, any chance we can get this fixed ?
    Hi BobS,
    This seems to be a common theme, my smart meters were fitted in May, and like you the gas close and recent sent readings are not showing on the app, although the electric is ok.
    All part and parcel of being part of the trial I suppose