• Communication

This app only concept isn’t working.
    You have to provide an email address or phone number for when the app falls over, which is often.
    Sort it or I switch again.
    You need to educate Watt Bott too. It’s useless and a complete time waster especially when no one responds for days.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • This app only concept isn’t working.
    You have to provide an email address or phone number for when the app falls over, which is often.
    You need to educate Watt Bott too. It’s useless and a complete time waster especially when no one responds for days.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Agreed, there needs to be a number to call
  • Agreed, there needs to be a number to call

• Best Answer

Why?
    That increases costs and the majority of energy consumers will only look at cost when choosing a supplier. If the price shoots up because Pure implemented a call centre (at a huge cost for building rental, infrastructure and wages) then no one would go with them.

What is the issue you're experiencing where you need to speak to a person in realtime? Issues with billing normally only need to be resolved in a matter of days, not hours, and anything more serious than that (smell of gas, sparking meter etc.) you would contact the emergency numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenw View Post
  • Why?
    That increases costs and the majority of energy consumers will only look at cost when choosing a supplier. If the price shoots up because Pure implemented a call centre (at a huge cost for building rental, infrastructure and wages) then no one would go with them.

What is the issue you're experiencing where you need to speak to a person in realtime? Issues with billing normally only need to be resolved in a matter of days, not hours, and anything more serious than that (smell of gas, sparking meter etc.) you would contact the emergency numbers.

• Hi @dhvmills
    Is there anything the community can help with?
    What is the issue you are looking to sort out?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @dhvmills
    Is there anything the community can help with?
    What is the issue you are looking to sort out?

• hi dhv
    You haven't been feeding alcohol to the app have you? Yours is the first report I've seen on here of the app "falling over"
    In what way is it falling over? You only need to enter your email address once to log in, (or at least that's how it works for me, iphone 6) if you don't log out no need to enter anything.
    Also I don't understand what the phone number is about, I only entered mine when I registered, when has it requested your number?
    What hardware are you running the app on? It won't run under emulation.
    I partially agree about wattbot, but it's work in progress. I don't agree though that it has anything to do with waiting for a reply, if comms was by email you wouldn't expect an instant reply, but I'd like to see reply time shortened- they are aware and are working on it.
    Is there something with which the community can help?

Quote Originally Posted by dhvmills View Post
    Last edited by woz; 17-10-18 at 12:17.
  • hi dhv
    You haven't been feeding alcohol to the app have you? Yours is the first report I've seen on here of the app "falling over"
    In what way is it falling over? You only need to enter your email address once to log in, (or at least that's how it works for me, iphone 6) if you don't log out no need to enter anything.
    Also I don't understand what the phone number is about, I only entered mine when I registered, when has it requested your number?
    What hardware are you running the app on? It won't run under emulation.
    I partially agree about wattbot, but it's work in progress. I don't agree though that it has anything to do with waiting for a reply, if comms was by email you wouldn't expect an instant reply, but I'd like to see reply time shortened- they are aware and are working on it.
    Is there something with which the community can help?

• Why?

Because for the second time now I’ve had a no show to an appointment I’ve taken time off for, so perhaps if a call centre existed there would be a possibility of making me aware so I hadn’t wasted two days holiday.
  • Why?

Because for the second time now I’ve had a no show to an appointment I’ve taken time off for, so perhaps if a call centre existed there would be a possibility of making me aware so I hadn’t wasted two days holiday.

• When meter readings disappear and the only way to communicate is via the online options which take days to be answered and don’t resolve the issue.
    Also when login fails continually it would be useful to have a way of communicating, and preferably without using patronising comments as I’ve expwrienced.
    You don’t need a call centre, in this day and age it’s not difficult to set up a networked phone system, even with homeworkers.
  • When meter readings disappear and the only way to communicate is via the online options which take days to be answered and don’t resolve the issue.
    Also when login fails continually it would be useful to have a way of communicating, and preferably without using patronising comments as I’ve expwrienced.
    You don’t need a call centre, in this day and age it’s not difficult to set up a networked phone system, even with homeworkers.

• Quote Originally Posted by Laurenw View Post
    Why?

Hi @Laurenw
    Sorry about this.
    Our team are trying to get in touch to arrange a new appointment for the engineer to come out
    If you can check WattBot in your app the team's message will be there

• Quote Originally Posted by Laurenw View Post
    Why?

Hi @Laurenw
    Sorry about this.
    Our team are trying to get in touch to arrange a new appointment for the engineer to come out
    If you can check WattBot in your app the team's message will be there

• Just goes to show you how things can be misinterpreted, the alcohol comment was intended to be lighthearted and helpful, not patronising. Sorry if you interpreted it as otherwise.
    When meter readings disappear and the only way to communicate is via the online options which take days to be answered and don’t resolve the issue.
    - - - Updated - - -

hi Lauren @Laurenw
    Sadly only a possibility, I very much doubt whether the potential attendee told PP they weren't going to attend, if they did I would have expected PP to call you to let you know it wasn't going to happen. (and I am sympathetic - it's infuriating especially if it happened twice)
    You may be liable for some compensation for the missed appointments. (I have no idea how it works)
    See HERE
    Why?

Last edited by woz; 17-10-18 at 18:03. Reason: humour bypass successful
  • Just goes to show you how things can be misinterpreted, the alcohol comment was intended to be lighthearted and helpful, not patronising. Sorry if you interpreted it as otherwise.
    When meter readings disappear and the only way to communicate is via the online options which take days to be answered and don’t resolve the issue.
    - - - Updated - - -

hi Lauren @Laurenw
    Sadly only a possibility, I very much doubt whether the potential attendee told PP they weren't going to attend, if they did I would have expected PP to call you to let you know it wasn't going to happen. (and I am sympathetic - it's infuriating especially if it happened twice)
    You may be liable for some compensation for the missed appointments. (I have no idea how it works)
    See HERE
    Why?