• Regional Tariff

Hello Community, firstly I'm really pleased I've discovered Pure Planet and am considering moving over very soon. However, a little concerned that my saved quote shows the tariff rate for North Wales and Merseyside when elsewhere in life my location in Cheshire always falls under North West. Is this a system error? Or is a greater area needed at this higher unit rate?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello Community, firstly I'm really pleased I've discovered Pure Planet and am considering moving over very soon. However, a little concerned that my saved quote shows the tariff rate for North Wales and Merseyside when elsewhere in life my location in Cheshire always falls under North West. Is this a system error? Or is a greater area needed at this higher unit rate?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Hi Jon, I'm sorry but I don't seem to be able to open your attachment. Thanks, Ange.
    Oops
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Hi Jon, I'm sorry but I don't seem to be able to open your attachment. Thanks, Ange.
    Oops
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Hi ange.
    Your area is determined by who your district network operator is, as with anything it does very from typical boundries Attachment 1142here is a list and current prices for every area
  • Hi ange.
    Your area is determined by who your district network operator is, as with anything it does very from typical boundries Attachment 1142here is a list and current prices for every area

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi ange.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi ange.

• Thanks for your response. Do you know who my district network operator is for Pure Planet in the CW5 area?
  • Thanks for your response. Do you know who my district network operator is for Pure Planet in the CW5 area?

• That should be SP ENERGY NETWORKS.north wales and merseyside.
  • That should be SP ENERGY NETWORKS.north wales and merseyside.

• Jon, thanks for taking the time to talk to me today, much appreciated. Ange ;0)
  • Jon, thanks for taking the time to talk to me today, much appreciated. Ange ;0)