• hi horsey
    why can't you just email it to yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by horseyhorscroft View Post
    I have just googled this referral problem that I have and came across a post(er) on PP that said they received their referral code via email. After checking all my incoming PP emails it would seem that I did not receive an email with my referral code. Could someone at PP please email me my code direct? Thanks in advance, Bill
  • hi horsey
    I have just googled this referral problem that I have and came across a post(er) on PP that said they received their referral code via email. After checking all my incoming PP emails it would seem that I did not receive an email with my referral code. Could someone at PP please email me my code direct? Thanks in advance, Bill

• If I had the email I would, BUT I aint got the referral email! Read my reply properly next time please!

"Quote Originally Posted by horseyhorscroft View Post
    I have just googled this referral problem that I have and came across a post(er) on PP that said they received their referral code via email. After checking all my incoming PP emails it would seem that I did not receive an email with my referral code. Could someone at PP please email me my code direct? Thanks in advance, Bill"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi horsey
    WOZ. I have just followed an earlier post of yours and finally managed to get me referral code by emailing it to my wife. Please accept my apologies for my earlier comment and thanks a BUNCH as I have finally got there! Regards, Bill
  • If I had the email I would, BUT I aint got the referral email! Read my reply properly next time please!

I have just googled this referral problem that I have and came across a post(er) on PP that said they received their referral code via email. After checking all my incoming PP emails it would seem that I did not receive an email with my referral code. Could someone at PP please email me my code direct? Thanks in advance, Bill"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi horsey
    WOZ. I have just followed an earlier post of yours and finally managed to get me referral code by emailing it to my wife. Please accept my apologies for my earlier comment and thanks a BUNCH as I have finally got there! Regards, Bill

• ... apologies accepted..glad you're sorted.

If I had the email I would, BUT I aint got the referral email! Read my reply properly next time please!

- - - Updated - - -

• ... apologies accepted..glad you're sorted.

If I had the email I would, BUT I aint got the referral email! Read my reply properly next time please!

- - - Updated - - -

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    ... apologies accepted..glad you're sorted.
    Thanks Woz. Bests to you, Bill
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    ... apologies accepted..glad you're sorted.
    Thanks Woz. Bests to you, Bill

• Hi pp. Brand spanking new customer here, I have just switched over to you on a duel fuel deal but seem to have missed where I put the code for the £25 amazon voucher...!! Please could you let me know how I can take advantage of this deal, thanks in advance! 😊
  • Hi pp. Brand spanking new customer here, I have just switched over to you on a duel fuel deal but seem to have missed where I put the code for the £25 amazon voucher...!! Please could you let me know how I can take advantage of this deal, thanks in advance! 😊

• hi happycamper
    if you went through the link and it opened the app it should track through.
    If it doesn't work a couple of days after you switch you can query it through help in the app "message the team" and give all te referral details, someone will look at it for you.
  • hi happycamper
    if you went through the link and it opened the app it should track through.
    If it doesn't work a couple of days after you switch you can query it through help in the app "message the team" and give all te referral details, someone will look at it for you.

• Quote Originally Posted by Happy campers View Post
    Hi pp. Brand spanking new customer here, I have just switched over to you on a duel fuel deal but seem to have missed where I put the code for the £25 amazon voucher...!! Please could you let me know how I can take advantage of this deal, thanks in advance!
    Hi @Happy campers
    Welcome to the community!
    Nice username btw
    Check out this thread which has lots of info about rewards
    Hope that helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Happy campers View Post
    Hi pp. Brand spanking new customer here, I have just switched over to you on a duel fuel deal but seem to have missed where I put the code for the £25 amazon voucher...!! Please could you let me know how I can take advantage of this deal, thanks in advance!
    Hi @Happy campers
    Welcome to the community!
    Nice username btw
    Check out this thread which has lots of info about rewards
    Hope that helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Me too, the browser will not allow a referral code to be generated because cookies not enabled, although they are!!!
  • Me too, the browser will not allow a referral code to be generated because cookies not enabled, although they are!!!