• Friend Cannot Switch

Hi everyone,
    I just referred a friend and she's gone through, put in her details and waiting for a link but nothing has come through.
    I've asked that she check junk email just in case but she's said nothing is coming through.

Is there an issue at the moment with receiving emails or something else going on?

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi everyone,
    I just referred a friend and she's gone through, put in her details and waiting for a link but nothing has come through.
    I've asked that she check junk email just in case but she's said nothing is coming through.

Is there an issue at the moment with receiving emails or something else going on?

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Good morning @MrSmart
    No issue has been reported.
    She should also check her 'promotions' folder if she's a Gmail user. Sometimes they go in there.
    What link is she waiting for? Is it the email to confirm her switch?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Good morning @MrSmart
    No issue has been reported.
    She should also check her 'promotions' folder if she's a Gmail user. Sometimes they go in there.
    What link is she waiting for? Is it the email to confirm her switch?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Thanks @Marc . Very difficult to get information out of technophobes but from what I can gather she followed the 'refer a friend' link, completed her details and then is waiting for a link to her quote to complete the switch and that's the one that isn't coming through.
  • Thanks @Marc . Very difficult to get information out of technophobes but from what I can gather she followed the 'refer a friend' link, completed her details and then is waiting for a link to her quote to complete the switch and that's the one that isn't coming through.

• Just sent you a DM @MrSmart

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Just sent you a DM @MrSmart

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​