• Switching to Pure Planet

I have tried to contact Pure Planet through their bot but no one has replied to my messages.

Is there another way of contacting them. So far the service has been awful and we haven't even switched yet.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have tried to contact Pure Planet through their bot but no one has replied to my messages.

Is there another way of contacting them. So far the service has been awful and we haven't even switched yet.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by James Rawnsley View Post
    I have tried to contact Pure Planet through their bot but no one has replied to my messages.

I'm quite new, but lots of questions get answered by other customers - so it could be worth asking it here. And while there isn't any other way of contacting PP, most people say they answer within 24/48 hours. Hope that helps

- - - Updated - - -

Try this link

https://community.purepla.net/threads/1213-Contact-Pure-Planet
  • Quote Originally Posted by James Rawnsley View Post

I'm quite new, but lots of questions get answered by other customers - so it could be worth asking it here. And while there isn't any other way of contacting PP, most people say they answer within 24/48 hours. Hope that helps

- - - Updated - - -

Try this link

https://community.purepla.net/threads/1213-Contact-Pure-Planet

• Best Answer

hi James
    when you went through wattbot did it say your message was going to the team? If so it can take a day or two.
    Is there anything the community can help with?

• hi James
    when you went through wattbot did it say your message was going to the team? If so it can take a day or two.
    Is there anything the community can help with?

• Hi @James Rawnsley
    Welcome to the community!
    What questions do you have?
    I'm sure we can help
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @James Rawnsley
    Welcome to the community!
    What questions do you have?
    I'm sure we can help
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​