Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Battery Failure on Gas Meter

Hi all, After trying to cook some lunch yesterday and finding no gas coming through, I discovered that the gas meter was unresponsive when pressing the buttons. It appears that the battery has failed, even though the meter was only fitted in September 2016! I am now without heating, hot water and cooker and have been for 24 hours. I have sent messages to find out what is happening and so far to no avail.... I understand that there is a time frame for getting a reply from Pure Planet, but you would think that this emergency would somehow be prioritised! We live 1000ft above sea level, so you can imagine that the temperatures are dropping as autumn comes in. What are your experiences with the level of customer service received, as I am currently VERY disappointed!
  • Hi all, After trying to cook some lunch yesterday and finding no gas coming through, I discovered that the gas meter was unresponsive when pressing the buttons. It appears that the battery has failed, even though the meter was only fitted in September 2016! I am now without heating, hot water and cooker and have been for 24 hours. I have sent messages to find out what is happening and so far to no avail.... I understand that there is a time frame for getting a reply from Pure Planet, but you would think that this emergency would somehow be prioritised! We live 1000ft above sea level, so you can imagine that the temperatures are dropping as autumn comes in. What are your experiences with the level of customer service received, as I am currently VERY disappointed!