Funniest jokes at Edinburgh Fringe
20-08-18, 11:06 - Views: 2274
Something to cheer us up on a Monday morning!
These are the funniest jokes at this year's Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Every year views of channel Dave vote to choose their favourite jokes told on stage by stand-up comedians at the festival.
The joke voted the funniest was won by Liverpudlian Adam Rowe.
"Working at the Jobcentre has to be a tense job - knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day."
All the jokes voted the best:
- "I had a job drilling holes for water - it was well boring" - Leo Kearse
- "I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed" - Olaf Falafel
- "In my last relationship, I hated being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and refused to touch me" - Daniel Audritt
- "What do colour blind people do when they are told to eat their greens?" - Flo and Joan
- "I've got a new job collecting all the jumpers left in the park at the weekends, but it's not easy. They keep moving the goalposts" - Darren Walsh
- "Trump said he'd build a wall but he hasn't even picked up a brick. He's just another middle-aged man failing on a DIY project" - Justin Moorhouse
- "I lost a friend after we had an argument about the Tardis. I thought it was a little thing, but it seemed much bigger once we got into it" - Adele Cliff
- "Why are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?" - Alex Edelman
- "I think love is like central heating. You turn it on before guests arrive and pretend it's like this all the time" - Laura Lexx
Think you can do better? Go on, tell us a joke in the replies!
Last edited by Marc; 20-08-18 at 11:12.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- New! Launching our Zero Hero campaign to celebrate our amazing Members
- Delay to adoption of 1st gen smart meters to 2nd gen network announced
- Pure Planet Community highlights and rewards latest!
- We're working on making improvements to our Direct Debit reviews - we'd love your feedback on this
- Why we're still asking for monthly readings from Members with new smart meters
- What's your favourite brand of crisps? New poll by @Bev
- New poll by @woz - What would persuade you to become a vegetarian?
- Latest poll from @MrSmart - are you considering getting an electric vehicle?
- We're planning new features to help landlords and estate agents - check it out here