• First statement & energy tracker

I can’t seem to actually get anyone from pure planet to speak to me regarding my 1st statement which I have still not received which means I still cannot see any results in the energy tracker?

I’ve already paid 3 times so assume I should have received my 1st statement by now?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I can’t seem to actually get anyone from pure planet to speak to me regarding my 1st statement which I have still not received which means I still cannot see any results in the energy tracker?

I’ve already paid 3 times so assume I should have received my 1st statement by now?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello catpat.
    Your statements should of arrived by email. For some people these statements may end up in spam or other similar folder. I would check these folders first.
  • Hello catpat.
    Your statements should of arrived by email. For some people these statements may end up in spam or other similar folder. I would check these folders first.

• I have checked my emails. No email with a Statement even in spam. I have many other emails from pure planet but none with a statement.

Even if I had a statement I would still have the main problem of having yet to see my energy tracker on the app it is still showing as “once you receive your first statement you will see your energy tracker” or something along those lines.

It have paid for 3 months worth now and still not had a statement or any word back from pure planet after contacting them! Pretty annoyed!
  • I have checked my emails. No email with a Statement even in spam. I have many other emails from pure planet but none with a statement.

Even if I had a statement I would still have the main problem of having yet to see my energy tracker on the app it is still showing as “once you receive your first statement you will see your energy tracker” or something along those lines.

It have paid for 3 months worth now and still not had a statement or any word back from pure planet after contacting them! Pretty annoyed!

• hi Catpat
    It sounds like there is some sort of issue with your account which needs fixing.
    I assume you went through help in the app? When you typed in your query to wattbot did it say your message would be sent to the team?
    Also it can take a day or 2 to get a reply.
    Also have you kept a note of all your meter readings?
    If you go back to help in the app, ask wattbot type "message the team" and resubmit your query someone should reply.
  • hi Catpat
    It sounds like there is some sort of issue with your account which needs fixing.
    I assume you went through help in the app? When you typed in your query to wattbot did it say your message would be sent to the team?
    Also it can take a day or 2 to get a reply.
    Also have you kept a note of all your meter readings?
    If you go back to help in the app, ask wattbot type "message the team" and resubmit your query someone should reply.

• Hello there,

Have you submitted any readings? The payments you're making are your direct debit but if they haven't had any readings since the day you joined they won't have anything to work out the usage from.
  • Hello there,

Have you submitted any readings? The payments you're making are your direct debit but if they haven't had any readings since the day you joined they won't have anything to work out the usage from.

• Quote Originally Posted by MrSmart View Post
    Hello there,

I would hope that that the usage tool would be written in such a way as to display the estimated figures which agree with any estimated figures on bills where there is no available reading. Also even if PP haven't had readings (I'm not referring to this case specifically), a bill should still be produced.
  • Quote Originally Posted by MrSmart View Post
    Hello there,

I would hope that that the usage tool would be written in such a way as to display the estimated figures which agree with any estimated figures on bills where there is no available reading. Also even if PP haven't had readings (I'm not referring to this case specifically), a bill should still be produced.