• Response

Hi, I'm looking at possibly switching to Pue Planet, but am worried about response times and customer service. I'd love to hear from members of the community about their actual experience so far
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I'm looking at possibly switching to Pue Planet, but am worried about response times and customer service. I'd love to hear from members of the community about their actual experience so far
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

My personal experience has been very positive. I use the community for most questions, and whenever I needed to contact the team (couple of times so far) I got an email/call back after just 24hours.

Mind you they dont have a phone number, but in my view that's an advantage. I dont need to be on the line for 40min (listening to a crappy tune) if I want to talk to someone. I use WattBot (in-App service), post my query and 24 hours later I get my response via email.

Works for me
  • My personal experience has been very positive. I use the community for most questions, and whenever I needed to contact the team (couple of times so far) I got an email/call back after just 24hours.

Mind you they dont have a phone number, but in my view that's an advantage. I dont need to be on the line for 40min (listening to a crappy tune) if I want to talk to someone. I use WattBot (in-App service), post my query and 24 hours later I get my response via email.

Works for me

• Best Answer

Hi ash.
    Myself i have found the service to be excellant and the switch was simple and trouble free.
    I dont feel the need to speak to an actual person and lets face it how often do you need to speak to your power supplier?
    Most problems people experiance seems to be down to old tech not compatible with PP systems and some peoples desperate desire to have human contact.in your case PP are based in bath so if need be you could swing by the office and shout though the letter box.
  • Hi ash.
    Myself i have found the service to be excellant and the switch was simple and trouble free.
    I dont feel the need to speak to an actual person and lets face it how often do you need to speak to your power supplier?
    Most problems people experiance seems to be down to old tech not compatible with PP systems and some peoples desperate desire to have human contact.in your case PP are based in bath so if need be you could swing by the office and shout though the letter box.

• Best Answer

Hi Ash,

They have been fine for me, I panicked a bit when the electricity switch went through but the final gas bill from my previous supplier did not come through for another couple of weeks, but the team responded on the wattbot and said that this could happen. This was the first time I have changed suppliers,
    and the switch was seamless really,
    Tim
  • Hi Ash,

They have been fine for me, I panicked a bit when the electricity switch went through but the final gas bill from my previous supplier did not come through for another couple of weeks, but the team responded on the wattbot and said that this could happen. This was the first time I have changed suppliers,
    and the switch was seamless really,
    Tim

• Thanks Gabolino - very helpful answer
  • Thanks Gabolino - very helpful answer

• Quote Originally Posted by Ash from Bath View Post
    Thanks Gabolino - very helpful answer
    No worries, Im sure you will get more community members sharing their experiences. The more views you get the better.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Ash from Bath View Post
    Thanks Gabolino - very helpful answer
    No worries, Im sure you will get more community members sharing their experiences. The more views you get the better.

• Haha - good points! Many thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

Very good points Jon - much appreciated!
  • Haha - good points! Many thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

Very good points Jon - much appreciated!

• Hi Ash. I've been with them since October last year and my experience has been really positive. I understand your concerns about response times but, like others have said, once you're up and running you rarely need to speak to your energy provider, and if you do they generally come back within 24 hours and they're really nice helpful people too. Communicating through an app isn't for everyone, but if it helps them keep their costs down and therefore their prices low then it works for me
    Also, this community works well, there are some very well clued up people on here so often you won't even need to ask the team.
    All in all, I'm very happy with Pure Planet, and they're 100% renewable too - happy days
  • Hi Ash. I've been with them since October last year and my experience has been really positive. I understand your concerns about response times but, like others have said, once you're up and running you rarely need to speak to your energy provider, and if you do they generally come back within 24 hours and they're really nice helpful people too. Communicating through an app isn't for everyone, but if it helps them keep their costs down and therefore their prices low then it works for me
    Also, this community works well, there are some very well clued up people on here so often you won't even need to ask the team.
    All in all, I'm very happy with Pure Planet, and they're 100% renewable too - happy days

• Hi Ash

I cannot fault PP at all. Since switching to them in January, I have had nothing but a positive experience , and switched my parents to them also, after they were forever receiving price increases from the big six.

I control both accounts, mine and my parents, via my one device as they’re not online, and works superbly .

Thought from day one PP had a lovely feel about it, and extremely cutting edge. Having dealt with BT customer service call centre via phone for the last six days, aaaaargh, it has made me realise how much I soooo DO NOT miss that way of doing things! Exasperating is an understatement!

So Ash, it’s a no brainer IMO. With no exit fees, go ahead and switch! Absolutely nothing to lose! You won’t look back.
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi Ash

I cannot fault PP at all. Since switching to them in January, I have had nothing but a positive experience , and switched my parents to them also, after they were forever receiving price increases from the big six.

I control both accounts, mine and my parents, via my one device as they’re not online, and works superbly .

Thought from day one PP had a lovely feel about it, and extremely cutting edge. Having dealt with BT customer service call centre via phone for the last six days, aaaaargh, it has made me realise how much I soooo DO NOT miss that way of doing things! Exasperating is an understatement!

So Ash, it’s a no brainer IMO. With no exit fees, go ahead and switch! Absolutely nothing to lose! You won’t look back.
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN