Getting your first electric vehicle - what questions do you have and need to know?
27-07-18, 10:26 - Views: 4862
If you’re thinking about buying or leasing your first electric vehicle you may have lots of questions.
Things like the car’s range, how to charge it, how do the pedals work!
Nissan is loaning a Leaf 2 to Pure Planet for a week.
I want to use this opportunity, as someone who has never driven an EV before now, to answer any questions you may have about them.
We’ve already got some great discussions about EVs and hybrids in the community. I'll be posting lots of threads about driving the Leaf 2 in about 10 days from now.
I’ll be driving the Leaf 2 to work, to the shops, and I’ll take it for a longer trip. Fingers-crossed I don’t run out of electricity on the side of a motorway…
Some of the things I want to know before I take delivery of the Leaf is things like how I’ll charge it, and for how long, do I need a special charger?
I'm sure you guys will have more questions! So now’s your chance to ask anything you ever wanted to know about driving an EV.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- We're testing new models of smart meters in the North - read more here
- Take a look at designs for downloadable statements, coming soon!
- Find out why community Member @Padstar is shocked by his daughter's school project
- Can you help @SolarKnight with advice on how to get a secondhand Tesla?
- Pure Planet web and app update - download version 7.32.1 now
- Find out more about member @Gray4276 who is our community Zero Hero this month
- Pure Planet Community latest highlights and rewards leaderboard
- Got a tip on buying from ethical and environmentally aware companies? Share it here!
- Why we're still asking for monthly readings from Members with new smart meters
- What's your favourite brand of crisps? Poll by @Bev
- New poll by @woz - What would persuade you to become a vegetarian?