Getting your first electric vehicle - what questions do you have and need to know?
27-07-18, 10:26 - Views: 3898
If you’re thinking about buying or leasing your first electric vehicle you may have lots of questions.
Things like the car’s range, how to charge it, how do the pedals work!
Nissan is loaning a Leaf 2 to Pure Planet for a week.
I want to use this opportunity, as someone who has never driven an EV before now, to answer any questions you may have about them.
We’ve already got some great discussions about EVs and hybrids in the community. I'll be posting lots of threads about driving the Leaf 2 in about 10 days from now.
I’ll be driving the Leaf 2 to work, to the shops, and I’ll take it for a longer trip. Fingers-crossed I don’t run out of electricity on the side of a motorway…
Some of the things I want to know before I take delivery of the Leaf is things like how I’ll charge it, and for how long, do I need a special charger?
I'm sure you guys will have more questions! So now’s your chance to ask anything you ever wanted to know about driving an EV.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Exciting news! We've doubled our rewards - share £100 when you refer someone to Pure Planet
- Pure Planet app update - download version 7.21.3
- Find out more about member @stephenrand in this month's Pure Planet commmunity spotlight
- New update about smart meters' IHD issues
- Look at this great new thread all about healthy bodies started by @Bev
- Latest community round-up and points leaderboard - how many did you get?
- New! Pure Planet community quiz! See how much you know about renewable energy
- Check out Pure Planet poetry corner - a new thread started by @woz