• New Pure Planet app designs - clearer logged out screen

We're working through some Pure Planet app re-designs.

Something that you guys have fed back to us is it's not always clear when you are logged out of the app.

Here's an early mock-up of a clearer home screen for logged out Members.

Name:  Pure Planet app logged out mock up.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  37.7 KB

As well as the words 'Logged Out' near the very top, there is a call to action button 'Log In' at the bottom right.

We think this will make it much clearer when you're logged out. We hope you agree but your feedback is always really useful.

There are some other new designs we're happy to be able to show you. Take a look at a new homepage and menu design here, and also check out the plans on how Members will be able to amend Direct Debit payments in the app.
    Last edited by Marc; 09-07-18 at 17:58. Reason: Correcting spelling mistake
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• We're working through some Pure Planet app re-designs.

Something that you guys have fed back to us is it's not always clear when you are logged out of the app.

Here's an early mock-up of a clearer home screen for logged out Members.

Name:  Pure Planet app logged out mock up.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  37.7 KB

As well as the words 'Logged Out' near the very top, there is a call to action button 'Log In' at the bottom right.

We think this will make it much clearer when you're logged out. We hope you agree but your feedback is always really useful.

There are some other new designs we're happy to be able to show you. Take a look at a new homepage and menu design here, and also check out the plans on how Members will be able to amend Direct Debit payments in the app.

• Love it already! Big thumbs up from me . For some reason, from day one the log out via settings cog, is never easy on iPad. No idea why but always takes four or five attempts. Like this a lot
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Love it already! Big thumbs up from me . For some reason, from day one the log out via settings cog, is never easy on iPad. No idea why but always takes four or five attempts. Like this a lot
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I'm not keen on this visually.

Does the Logged out button appear if you haven't yet registered?
    Maybe it should say "You are not signed in" with a Sign in or register option below it?

I'm a bit confused about this one, is it possible to register in the app if you don't have an energy account?
    (I can't go backwards to see what happens now)
    So this screen has 2 functions?
    1. Newly installed app, not registered so therefore not logged out because not registered
    2. Registered but not signed in
    I told you I was confused...
  • I'm not keen on this visually.

Does the Logged out button appear if you haven't yet registered?
    Maybe it should say "You are not signed in" with a Sign in or register option below it?

I'm a bit confused about this one, is it possible to register in the app if you don't have an energy account?
    (I can't go backwards to see what happens now)
    So this screen has 2 functions?
    1. Newly installed app, not registered so therefore not logged out because not registered
    2. Registered but not signed in
    I told you I was confused...
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    is it possible to register in the app if you don't have an energy account?
    Yep, you can register without coming on supply. Some register to use the community to ask a few questions before switching!

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    is it possible to register in the app if you don't have an energy account?
    Yep, you can register without coming on supply. Some register to use the community to ask a few questions before switching!

• Will the logged out screen look the same to someone who has registered but doesn't have an energy account, compared to someone who does have an energy account?
    w
    Last edited by woz; 10-07-18 at 14:16.
  • Will the logged out screen look the same to someone who has registered but doesn't have an energy account, compared to someone who does have an energy account?
    w
  • Hey @woz
    Yes, because until you're logged in we don't know who you are
    😊

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    So will the logged out screen look the same to someone who has registered but doesn't have an energy account, compared to someone who does have an energy account?
    w

• Hey @woz
    😊

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    So will the logged out screen look the same to someone who has registered but doesn't have an energy account, compared to someone who does have an energy account?
    w

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hey @woz
    ������
    Thanks
    True initially but not necessarily true ongoing, as once someone has an energy account has logged in they could be served with a different logged out screen when they log out, that was why I was confused in conjunction with your other feedback posts.
    Perhaps I overcomplicated it.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hey @woz
    ������
    Thanks
    True initially but not necessarily true ongoing, as once someone has an energy account has logged in they could be served with a different logged out screen when they log out, that was why I was confused in conjunction with your other feedback posts.
    Perhaps I overcomplicated it.
  • I don’t get notifications showing on my phone despite being logged in ie meter reading needed etc. I get them in all other apps. It would be helpful to know I need to login
  • I don’t get notifications showing on my phone despite being logged in ie meter reading needed etc. I get them in all other apps. It would be helpful to know I need to login
  • Hi @Sue Ramsdale
    Yep, we hear you!
    App notifcations are in our plans. We agree that they wil be helpful

Thanks for the feedback

• Hi @Sue Ramsdale
    Yep, we hear you!
    App notifcations are in our plans. We agree that they wil be helpful

Thanks for the feedback

• Hi, I agree the new app looks great. Have you got a date for it to go live. 😀
  • Hi, I agree the new app looks great. Have you got a date for it to go live. 😀
  • Hi @Boatie70
    That's great to hear.
    It's not far off now..... (tease)

Quote Originally Posted by Boatie70 View Post
    Hi, I agree the new app looks great. Have you got a date for it to go live. ������

• Hi @Boatie70
    That's great to hear.
    It's not far off now..... (tease)

Quote Originally Posted by Boatie70 View Post
    Hi, I agree the new app looks great. Have you got a date for it to go live. ������