• Refer a friend and earn rewards

Hello everyone,

Good news! As well as saving money on clean energy, you can now earn rewards for you and your friends.

It’s easy. On the app homepage, tap on 'Refer a Friend' and send your share code to your friends and family. You can send it by email, SMS (text message), Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So go on! Challenge them to see what they could save with renewable energy from Pure Planet. Then, if they switch, we’ll know it’s you who introduced them. And we’ll give you both a £25 Amazon voucher.

It’s not just the money they save or the rewards you both earn. There’s another really big difference this small step makes - Every switch to Pure Planet saves a staggering 4 tonnes of CO2 from entering the atmosphere every year.*

Name:  refer.png
Views: 1863
Size:  218.1 KB

You can introduce as many friends as you like (please do!) and about two days after the friend switches their energy to Pure Planet, you’ll both earn a reward.

Rewards will be sent by email after the new member has finished their switch and we’ve collected the first payment. So keep your eyes open for an email; it’ll contain a unique, single-use code. Simply enter that at the Amazon checkout and you’ll get £25 off your order.

You can load reward codes up into your Amazon account to build a credit balance. That way you can redeem multiple rewards against a single purchase. Which is really handy. And with Black Friday around the corner on 24th November, what better time to start sharing? A great way to help kickstart the Christmas shopping, or a way to buy that thing you’ve had your eye on for a while but can’t justify the spend, or simply a bonus discount against an everyday essential. What will you spend your rewards on? Is there anything already on your wish list?

You can keep track of your rewards through our app. There are some rules - the most important being to only introduce people you know. Please don’t share your code in a way that others might see as ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’.

That’s it. So go on and introduce your friends to great value, clean energy and enjoy extra rewards all round. More for you. More for them. Better for the planet.

Any questions about how it works? Just ask me below or let me know what you think. I’d love to hear about you buy with your vouchers too!

* Based on dual fuel customer and Ofgem average usage figures; assumes 10kWh gas creates 2kg CO2 and generation of 10kWh electricity creates 5kg CO2.

Last edited by Marc; 23-03-18 at 10:38. Reason: Updating info following app update v7.0.6
  • Hello everyone,

Good news! As well as saving money on clean energy, you can now earn rewards for you and your friends.

It’s easy. On the app homepage, tap on 'Refer a Friend' and send your share code to your friends and family. You can send it by email, SMS (text message), Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So go on! Challenge them to see what they could save with renewable energy from Pure Planet. Then, if they switch, we’ll know it’s you who introduced them. And we’ll give you both a £25 Amazon voucher.

It’s not just the money they save or the rewards you both earn. There’s another really big difference this small step makes - Every switch to Pure Planet saves a staggering 4 tonnes of CO2 from entering the atmosphere every year.*

Name:  refer.png
Views: 1863
Size:  218.1 KB

You can introduce as many friends as you like (please do!) and about two days after the friend switches their energy to Pure Planet, you’ll both earn a reward.

Rewards will be sent by email after the new member has finished their switch and we’ve collected the first payment. So keep your eyes open for an email; it’ll contain a unique, single-use code. Simply enter that at the Amazon checkout and you’ll get £25 off your order.

You can load reward codes up into your Amazon account to build a credit balance. That way you can redeem multiple rewards against a single purchase. Which is really handy. And with Black Friday around the corner on 24th November, what better time to start sharing? A great way to help kickstart the Christmas shopping, or a way to buy that thing you’ve had your eye on for a while but can’t justify the spend, or simply a bonus discount against an everyday essential. What will you spend your rewards on? Is there anything already on your wish list?

You can keep track of your rewards through our app. There are some rules - the most important being to only introduce people you know. Please don’t share your code in a way that others might see as ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’.

That’s it. So go on and introduce your friends to great value, clean energy and enjoy extra rewards all round. More for you. More for them. Better for the planet.

Any questions about how it works? Just ask me below or let me know what you think. I’d love to hear about you buy with your vouchers too!

* Based on dual fuel customer and Ofgem average usage figures; assumes 10kWh gas creates 2kg CO2 and generation of 10kWh electricity creates 5kg CO2.

• How do I know the link has worked when I joined? There’s nothing to say we will get amazon voucher I switch over on the 1st February
  • How do I know the link has worked when I joined? There’s nothing to say we will get amazon voucher I switch over on the 1st February
  • Hi @Don, and welcome!
    Have you been referred here by another member? If so, your reward will not show until you are also on supply. Is that the Feb 1st date you're referring to?
  • Hi @Don, and welcome!
    Have you been referred here by another member? If so, your reward will not show until you are also on supply. Is that the Feb 1st date you're referring to?
  • I forgot to put my referral code in when I joined. Is it too late?
  • I forgot to put my referral code in when I joined. Is it too late?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Alishepp View Post
    I forgot to put my referral code in when I joined. Is it too late?
    I think so unfortunately ������ but if anyone wants to use my code it's
    Last edited by Marc; 22-11-18 at 09:34. Reason: Removing referral code
  • Quote Originally Posted by Alishepp View Post
    I forgot to put my referral code in when I joined. Is it too late?
    I think so unfortunately ������ but if anyone wants to use my code it's
  • Already referred my mum - she's due to move over from npower soon
  • Already referred my mum - she's due to move over from npower soon