• What does the red exclamation mark in a circle mean?

Hi everyone,
    can anyone tell me what the red exclamation mark in a red circle means? Next to the community threads.
    Some threads have them on and others don't. Can't find a key for all the little symbols anywhere.

(I know the green tick means best answer.)
    Cheers all.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi everyone,
    can anyone tell me what the red exclamation mark in a red circle means? Next to the community threads.
    Some threads have them on and others don't. Can't find a key for all the little symbols anywhere.

(I know the green tick means best answer.)
    Cheers all.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Best Answer

Hi bikerbabe.
    It simply means you have not read that post or read any updates on the post.
  • Hi bikerbabe.
  • Oooooh these pinkies are a little Godsend, Angela 👍👍👍👍. I’m still ploughing thru all my unreads 😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Oooooh these pinkies are a little Godsend, Angela 👍👍👍👍. I’m still ploughing thru all my unreads 😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • you so have to be careful with those little pinkies....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Oooooh these pinkies are a little Godsend, Angela ���������������� �������. I’m still ploughing thru all my unreads ������
  • you so have to be careful with those little pinkies....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Oooooh these pinkies are a little Godsend, Angela ���������������� �������. I’m still ploughing thru all my unreads ������
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi bikerbabe.
    Ahhhh, I wondered like. Thanks very much @Jon1.
    One day I'll know what I'm doing on here!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi bikerbabe.
    Ahhhh, I wondered like. Thanks very much @Jon1.
    One day I'll know what I'm doing on here!