How to report abusive posts or profanity in the Pure Planet Community
04-07-18, 11:46 - Views: 1819
The Community is a place to post questions, support each other, get involved and share views about Pure Planet, renewable energy, sustainability and environment issues, or anything else you want.
So we all get the most out of the community, and enjoy being part of it, the most important thing is that we treat all other members as we like to be treated. See the Pure Planet Community guidelines for more info on that.
Put simply that means: show respect, have patience, be helpful and stay friendly, even if you completely disagree with someone.
We've all got our views and we're all entitled to them, as long as we respect each other.
But if you spot something, like a thread or a reply, which you think may break these guidelines, you can flag it up for the community admins to take a look. For example, swearing or aggressive behaviour.
How do I flag content which I believe may be breaking the community guidelines?
Next to every post and reply there is an exclamation mark inside a triangle.
Only Members who are logged in to the community will see it.
If you tap/click on the triangle you will go to a ‘report post’ page, and a space where you can type in your reasons for reporting it. It looks like this:
Reporting a post does not automatically remove it. What you’re doing is only ‘flagging’ it to a community admin, who will decide whether the post needs to be taken offline or not. He/she will get back to you, to let you know what action was taken.
Got any questions? Let's talk about them in the replies.
Last edited by Marc; 19-09-18 at 17:26.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Exciting news! We've doubled our rewards - share £100 when you refer someone to Pure Planet
- We're working on making improvements to our Direct Debit reviews - we'd love your feedback on this
- Find out more about member @Duppy in the Pure Planet commmunity spotlight
- Why we're still asking for monthly readings from Members with new smart meters
- July community round-up and points leaderboard - how many did you get?
- New update about smart meters' IHD issues
- Check out the August photo challenge
- We're planning new features to help landlords and estate agents - check it out here