• Celebrate the summer solstice with Pure Planet by joining our zero carbon commute

Name:  Zero carbon commute day.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  62.8 KB

We’re celebrating the summer solstice by getting to work under own steam, carbon-free.

This Thursday, to mark the longest day of the year, the Pure Planet team is committing to a zero carbon commute day.

We’ll be getting to the office by walking, cycling, skating and possibly even paddling.

Between us we’re aiming to reach 100 collective zero-carbon miles.

And we’d love for our members to take part too. Let us know what you’ll be doing and get friends or work colleagues to join you.

When you get to work on Thursday you can also use this handy Google Form we’ve created to add your miles, and work out how much carbon you’ve saved.

Are you up for it? 💪

Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Name:  Zero carbon commute day.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  62.8 KB

We’re celebrating the summer solstice by getting to work under own steam, carbon-free.

This Thursday, to mark the longest day of the year, the Pure Planet team is committing to a zero carbon commute day.

We’ll be getting to the office by walking, cycling, skating and possibly even paddling.

Between us we’re aiming to reach 100 collective zero-carbon miles.

And we’d love for our members to take part too. Let us know what you’ll be doing and get friends or work colleagues to join you.

When you get to work on Thursday you can also use this handy Google Form we’ve created to add your miles, and work out how much carbon you’ve saved.

Are you up for it? 💪

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Since becoming self employed I work from the log cabin in my back garden half the week. where there is a meeting under 20 miles away and it's not raining I cycle out if I can.
  • Since becoming self employed I work from the log cabin in my back garden half the week. where there is a meeting under 20 miles away and it's not raining I cycle out if I can.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Alastair Minty View Post
    Since becoming self employed I work from the log cabin in my back garden half the week. ������ where there is a meeting under 20 miles away and it's not raining I cycle out if I can.
    Working from a log cabin in the garden sounds lovely!
    Maybe you could walk a few circuits to clock up the miles? 😉

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Alastair Minty View Post
    Since becoming self employed I work from the log cabin in my back garden half the week. ������ where there is a meeting under 20 miles away and it's not raining I cycle out if I can.
    Working from a log cabin in the garden sounds lovely!
    Maybe you could walk a few circuits to clock up the miles? 😉

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Here's a pic of a few members of the Pure Planet team setting off this morning!
    I managed a 2.8 mile walk

Name:  Pure Planet staff on summer solstice zero commute.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  164.3 KB

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Here's a pic of a few members of the Pure Planet team setting off this morning!
    I managed a 2.8 mile walk

Name:  Pure Planet staff on summer solstice zero commute.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  164.3 KB

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Great pics 👍👏and love the doggy 🐶🐾!

I did 5.6 miles total today, to work and back, but none of those idyllic views of Somerset sadly😎
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Great pics 👍👏and love the doggy 🐶🐾!

I did 5.6 miles total today, to work and back, but none of those idyllic views of Somerset sadly😎
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN