• Pure Planet Community photo challenge - February 2019 - The End of Winter

Hi all

A bit of fun for the community.

Members @Bev @Jon1 @Jenam93 @David j @NannyOgg have had a great idea! A monthly photo challenge

The idea is that every month community Members take new photos based on a theme, and share them in a thread. The winner is the picture with the most likes and best feedback from others. The winning photographer gets to pick the next month's theme and also bags some community points too!

This post is to kick it off and test it out, before we start 'proper' in March! But I reckon it'll be a hit.

The theme for what's left of February is 'The End of Winter'. Remember - no nicking pics from the internet!

Here's my entry:

Name:  Shearwater woods and lake - Feb 2019 - 12.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  1.07 MB
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi all

A bit of fun for the community.

Members @Bev @Jon1 @Jenam93 @David j @NannyOgg have had a great idea! A monthly photo challenge

The idea is that every month community Members take new photos based on a theme, and share them in a thread. The winner is the picture with the most likes and best feedback from others. The winning photographer gets to pick the next month's theme and also bags some community points too!

This post is to kick it off and test it out, before we start 'proper' in March! But I reckon it'll be a hit.

The theme for what's left of February is 'The End of Winter'. Remember - no nicking pics from the internet!

Here's my entry:

Name:  Shearwater woods and lake - Feb 2019 - 12.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  1.07 MB
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Taken 1st Feb. The view from my daughters room.

Name:  20190201_083338.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  329.0 KB
  • Taken 1st Feb. The view from my daughters room.

Name:  20190201_083338.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  329.0 KB
  • Thanks Marc ๐Ÿ‘, excited already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ธ. Lovely photos already ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Marc ๐Ÿ‘, excited already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ธ. Lovely photos already ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Here's my offering
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Here's my offering
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • .......until next winter, big fella!

Name:  D2118215-C032-4FEF-977C-72ADB5AA94C0.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  1.28 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • .......until next winter, big fella!

Name:  D2118215-C032-4FEF-977C-72ADB5AA94C0.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  1.28 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • We will all miss the BIG guy โ˜น๏ธ
  • We will all miss the BIG guy โ˜น๏ธ
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi Bev, is there a quick way of uploading pictures- i am failing miserably ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    You are the expert on pics & emoji ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • Hi Bev, is there a quick way of uploading pictures- i am failing miserably ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    You are the expert on pics & emoji ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • Sadly I fail miserably at links Dai, but only yesterday Marc did a step by step re uploading pics, I know youโ€™ll find it in no time. Good luck Dai ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Sadly I fail miserably at links Dai, but only yesterday Marc did a step by step re uploading pics, I know youโ€™ll find it in no time. Good luck Dai ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Bev ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‘
    Dai
  • Thanks Bev ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‘
    Dai
  • โ€œGet Involvedโ€ section Dai, then itโ€™s under the โ€œHow to guidesโ€ thingy ๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • โ€œGet Involvedโ€ section Dai, then itโ€™s under the โ€œHow to guidesโ€ thingy ๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Found it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks for your help Bev.
    Dai ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
  • Found it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks for your help Bev.
    Dai ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
  • Time to put my umbrella collection away for another year !!

(Taken by my wife in a shopping mall in Dubai) The irony doesnโ€™t escape me ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ

Name:  09211870-972C-4A8F-931C-5AD468188D8F.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  1,020.6 KB
  • Time to put my umbrella collection away for another year !!

(Taken by my wife in a shopping mall in Dubai) The irony doesnโ€™t escape me ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ

Name:  09211870-972C-4A8F-931C-5AD468188D8F.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  1,020.6 KB
  • Thanks for the mention but defo can't take any credit for this great idea. Quick question, does it have to be a recently taken shot or are past shots allowed?
  • Thanks for the mention but defo can't take any credit for this great idea. Quick question, does it have to be a recently taken shot or are past shots allowed?
  • Good question, Nanny, weโ€™re keeping the rules simple to start with, but saying it must be taken in the month of the competition, so Feb for the End Of Winter theme. Feb just a pilot to test, so weโ€™re not going to be too strict ๐Ÿ˜‰

WALT WHITMAN
  • Good question, Nanny, weโ€™re keeping the rules simple to start with, but saying it must be taken in the month of the competition, so Feb for the End Of Winter theme. Feb just a pilot to test, so weโ€™re not going to be too strict ๐Ÿ˜‰

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Good question, Nanny, weโ€™re keeping the rules simple to start with, but saying it must be taken in the month of the competition, so Feb for the End Of Winter theme. Feb just a pilot to test, so weโ€™re not going to be too strict ๐Ÿ˜‰
    The current Feb, or any Feb?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Good question, Nanny, weโ€™re keeping the rules simple to start with, but saying it must be taken in the month of the competition, so Feb for the End Of Winter theme. Feb just a pilot to test, so weโ€™re not going to be too strict ๐Ÿ˜‰
    The current Feb, or any Feb?
  • Hee, the current Feb Jenny, but as say, itโ€™s first month, to pilot it, so not going to get too strict about it. Makes it fairer to have everyone taking fresh pics, rather than using lots they have stored over the years ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ธ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hee, the current Feb Jenny, but as say, itโ€™s first month, to pilot it, so not going to get too strict about it. Makes it fairer to have everyone taking fresh pics, rather than using lots they have stored over the years ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ธ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Oooops, I need to read the rules more closely ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Oooops, I need to read the rules more closely ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 124
Size:  172.9 KB
  • Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 124
Size:  172.9 KB
  • It's winter, the meters churning...putting the fun into metre reading..
  • It's winter, the meters churning...putting the fun into metre reading..