Poll: Let everyone know your favourite cheese!

• Your favourite cheese πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ­

Fancy another fun poll? Here goes! Which would be your favourite cheese?
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Fancy another fun poll? Here goes! Which would be your favourite cheese?

WALT WHITMAN
  • A nice chunk of brie on my burger bit of greenery in a soft seeded bap.
    Great now im craving one.
  • A nice chunk of brie on my burger bit of greenery in a soft seeded bap.
    Great now im craving one.
  • I like Super strong Vintage gratted Cheddar on homemade Spag Bol or Tuna Pasta Bake. Yumm!!!

My other fave cheese is melted Brie with breadstix dipped in, makes a lovely Dinner or snack mid aft or mid evening.
    Peace and Luve

Yours in Stitches

Ory 🌏🌞
  • I like Super strong Vintage gratted Cheddar on homemade Spag Bol or Tuna Pasta Bake. Yumm!!!

My other fave cheese is melted Brie with breadstix dipped in, makes a lovely Dinner or snack mid aft or mid evening.
    Peace and Luve

Yours in Stitches

Ory 🌏🌞
  • Port & Stilton, god bless you (and the indigestion)
  • Port & Stilton, god bless you (and the indigestion)
  • Bev

I feel the need for an 'all of the above' option. Delighted to consume large amounts of hard cheeses ( cheddars), soft edible rinds (bries), blue cheeses (mature stilton/danish), flavoured cheeses (mexicana, smoked, garlic, cracked black pepper).Quite a big fan of cornish yarg too.
    Big cheese fan, quite literally.

- - - Updated - - -

Having just spotted the port and stilton Gil, have you tried Stilton dip? Get a french baguette sliced into chunks, best length ways. Cut mature stilton and place it onto the bread. Then heat in a warm oven until cheese melts over bread and it becomes a bit crisp. At same time warm some port in a ramakin dish or alike and when both are finished literally as the name suggest dip the stilton on the bread into the warm port. Lovely clash of salty and sweet.. Often used it as a dinner party starter.
  • Bev

I feel the need for an 'all of the above' option. Delighted to consume large amounts of hard cheeses ( cheddars), soft edible rinds (bries), blue cheeses (mature stilton/danish), flavoured cheeses (mexicana, smoked, garlic, cracked black pepper).Quite a big fan of cornish yarg too.
    Big cheese fan, quite literally.

- - - Updated - - -

Having just spotted the port and stilton Gil, have you tried Stilton dip? Get a french baguette sliced into chunks, best length ways. Cut mature stilton and place it onto the bread. Then heat in a warm oven until cheese melts over bread and it becomes a bit crisp. At same time warm some port in a ramakin dish or alike and when both are finished literally as the name suggest dip the stilton on the bread into the warm port. Lovely clash of salty and sweet.. Often used it as a dinner party starter.
  • You are making me way too hungry Dasp! Salivating here! I’m massive lover of cheese πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€, always veggie of course, but so much choice nowadays πŸ‘πŸ‘, your Stilton dip sounds divine πŸ§€πŸ₯–πŸ·!

Hey thanks for awakening this thread, it was one of my first pollys πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • You are making me way too hungry Dasp! Salivating here! I’m massive lover of cheese πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€, always veggie of course, but so much choice nowadays πŸ‘πŸ‘, your Stilton dip sounds divine πŸ§€πŸ₯–πŸ·!

Hey thanks for awakening this thread, it was one of my first pollys πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • So difficult to choose ONE cheese, I ticked Stilton and now I'm struggling..

I'm not a vegan, but today tried a plant based burger at Honest Burger.
    Very good!
  • So difficult to choose ONE cheese, I ticked Stilton and now I'm struggling..

I'm not a vegan, but today tried a plant based burger at Honest Burger.
    Very good!
  • I'm a traditional kind of fella and love Cheddar and a white crumbly white chesire. But I'll try most stuff (not keen on Stilton though)

Black Cheddar is new to me - I would like to try that soon
  • I'm a traditional kind of fella and love Cheddar and a white crumbly white chesire. But I'll try most stuff (not keen on Stilton though)

Black Cheddar is new to me - I would like to try that soon