Interested in electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrids? A new community board for you
12-06-18, 09:50 - Views: 1723
Lots of Pure Planet members have already made the switch to an EV or hybrid car, and many more are looking into getting their first.
With more and more models coming out the number of options, and questions, is growing. Which are the best cars? How does charging work? What's a plug-in hybrid? How much money will I save?
So here's a new discussion board for all things electric vehicles and hybrids. Take a look at some of the threads started so far. And if you have a question, create your own.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- βExciting news! We've doubled our rewards - share Β£100 when you refer someone to Pure Planet
- We're working on making improvements to our Direct Debit reviews - we'd love your feedback on this
- Find out more about member @Duppy in the Pure Planet commmunity spotlight
- Pure Planet press release in response to Ofgem's price cap announcement
- July community round-up and points leaderboard - how many did you get? β
- βNew update about smart meters' IHD issues
- βCheck out the August photo challenge
- We're planning new features to help landlords and estate agents - check it out here