Interested in electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrids? A new community board for you
12-06-18, 08:50 - Views: 1129
Lots of Pure Planet members have already made the switch to an EV or hybrid car, and many more are looking into getting their first.
With more and more models coming out the number of options, and questions, is growing. Which are the best cars? How does charging work? What's a plug-in hybrid? How much money will I save?
So here's a new discussion board for all things electric vehicles and hybrids. Take a look at some of the threads started so far. And if you have a question, create your own.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Smart meters latest - new updates on our pilot phases and rollout
- We want to improve WattBot our digital asisstant and need your help!
- What should Pure Planet offer Members with electric vehicles? Have your say
- Community spotlight on member @Oakbank
- Who earned the most Pure Planet Community points in Feb? Check out the latest leaderboard and highlights
- Tell us how we can improve your monthly energy statement
- @Bev has posted a great new thread - share your favourite books!
- Would you consider solar panels? @jelockwood is looking for feedback on plans to scrap feed-in tariffs
- Check out the March community photo challenge
- Community guides, FAQs and how-tos