Interested in electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrids? A new community board for you
12-06-18, 09:50 - Views: 1495
Lots of Pure Planet members have already made the switch to an EV or hybrid car, and many more are looking into getting their first.
With more and more models coming out the number of options, and questions, is growing. Which are the best cars? How does charging work? What's a plug-in hybrid? How much money will I save?
So here's a new discussion board for all things electric vehicles and hybrids. Take a look at some of the threads started so far. And if you have a question, create your own.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Join Pure Planet's carbon free commute for Clean Air Dayββ
- Smart meters update - first installations in the South
- Check out Lenny's dream project - restoring a classic VW as an electric vehicle
- May community hightlights and points - how many did you get?!
- βWe want to improve WattBot our digital asisstant and need your help!
- You know you're getting old when..... take a look at this great new thread from Bev