• Amazon voucher

Hi, I've joined pure planet, and the switch is complete, and my first payment has been made. When should I get my Amazon Voucher I was awarded for switching?
    Regards
    Paul
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I've joined pure planet, and the switch is complete, and my first payment has been made. When should I get my Amazon Voucher I was awarded for switching?
    Regards
    Paul
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Pb.
    It should arrive in a day or two via email. Said email will have an attachment with the voucher code attached.
    Any issues just post back on here.
  • Hi Pb.
    It should arrive in a day or two via email. Said email will have an attachment with the voucher code attached.
    Any issues just post back on here.

• Hi Jon, thanks for your reply, I'll wait for the email. Cheers
  • Hi Jon, thanks for your reply, I'll wait for the email. Cheers

• Hi, You only get a voucher if you used a referral link from a pp member. Did you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pb71 View Post
    Hi Jon, thanks for your reply, I'll wait for the email. Cheers
  • Hi, You only get a voucher if you used a referral link from a pp member. Did you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pb71 View Post
    Hi Jon, thanks for your reply, I'll wait for the email. Cheers

• How would a NON-PP member get a referral link in the first place? I'm a bit confused here.
  • How would a NON-PP member get a referral link in the first place? I'm a bit confused here.

• Quote Originally Posted by deepblueday View Post
    How would a NON-PP member get a referral link in the first place? I'm a bit confused here.
    You don't, if you're a non Pure Planet customer but want to join & receive a Amazon voucher for doing so you'd need to know someone already with Pure Planet and join via their referral link.

Once you're with Pure Planet you get your own referral link to pass on to others to join - once their switch completes you both receive a voucher

Matt
  • Quote Originally Posted by deepblueday View Post
    How would a NON-PP member get a referral link in the first place? I'm a bit confused here.
    You don't, if you're a non Pure Planet customer but want to join & receive a Amazon voucher for doing so you'd need to know someone already with Pure Planet and join via their referral link.

Once you're with Pure Planet you get your own referral link to pass on to others to join - once their switch completes you both receive a voucher

Matt

• OK I am out of patience now. No voucher and I would like to complain and get the issue resolved.
  • OK I am out of patience now. No voucher and I would like to complain and get the issue resolved.

• Quote Originally Posted by suebwlch View Post
    OK I am out of patience now. No voucher and I would like to complain and get the issue resolved.
    Hello sue.
    When did your acct go live? Did you use the referral code sent to you by a friend or family member?
  • Quote Originally Posted by suebwlch View Post
    OK I am out of patience now. No voucher and I would like to complain and get the issue resolved.
    Hello sue.
    When did your acct go live? Did you use the referral code sent to you by a friend or family member?