• I cant remember.

Here we go @Jon2 has asked @Jon1 is this normal. His acct page has had all the info removed the DD payment schedule has gone tafiff info has gone and a note which says sorry for the delay while we check your meter type has appeared. Was just wondering is this ok or do we have an issue somewhere as i cant remember this happening on jon1's acct.
    Good grief this will so much easier once more than one acct can be linked to the app.
    Cheers in advance for insight and advice.
    Drew.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Here we go @Jon2 has asked @Jon1 is this normal. His acct page has had all the info removed the DD payment schedule has gone tafiff info has gone and a note which says sorry for the delay while we check your meter type has appeared. Was just wondering is this ok or do we have an issue somewhere as i cant remember this happening on jon1's acct.
    Good grief this will so much easier once more than one acct can be linked to the app.
    Cheers in advance for insight and advice.
    Drew.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Jon1 I'm going to send you a DM about this.
    But it looks like your previous supplier switched your meter type, which means that when you switched to Pure Planet, it was too soon since your previous "switch".
    Regulations means people have to wait 10 days since their last switch before they can switch again, even though you didn't actually switch.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Jon1 I'm going to send you a DM about this.
    But it looks like your previous supplier switched your meter type, which means that when you switched to Pure Planet, it was too soon since your previous "switch".
    Regulations means people have to wait 10 days since their last switch before they can switch again, even though you didn't actually switch.

• Hmmm i figured it would be something like that. It was on a business tariff and was switched to a residential tariff to get out of the rather longterm contract the business tariff was on.oh well a few morw days wont hurt.cheers marc.
  • Hmmm i figured it would be something like that. It was on a business tariff and was switched to a residential tariff to get out of the rather longterm contract the business tariff was on.oh well a few morw days wont hurt.cheers marc.

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    HIt was on a business tariff and was switched to a residential tariff to get out of the rather longterm contract the business tariff was on.
    That'll be it. I've sent you a DM also but yes, basically just wait 10 days from the date you changed tariff and you'll be able to switch. 👌

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    HIt was on a business tariff and was switched to a residential tariff to get out of the rather longterm contract the business tariff was on.
    That'll be it. I've sent you a DM also but yes, basically just wait 10 days from the date you changed tariff and you'll be able to switch. 👌