• What made me happy today

Hi all

In another community I'm a member of, we have a thread where everybody just says what's made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! ๐Ÿ˜€

And we're not restricted to posting only once!

Name:  happy today.JPG
Views: 722
Size:  44.6 KB

To start: I was woken up by my cat purring in my ear. The sun is out, and I had a lovely walk to work in beautiful Bath from where I parked.
    I'm also happy today because my dad is feeling loads better after coming out of hospital. Tonight I'm seeing friends for tea and food.

Over to you ๐Ÿ‘
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi all

In another community I'm a member of, we have a thread where everybody just says what's made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! ๐Ÿ˜€

And we're not restricted to posting only once!

Name:  happy today.JPG
Views: 722
Size:  44.6 KB

To start: I was woken up by my cat purring in my ear. The sun is out, and I had a lovely walk to work in beautiful Bath from where I parked.
    I'm also happy today because my dad is feeling loads better after coming out of hospital. Tonight I'm seeing friends for tea and food.

Over to you ๐Ÿ‘

• Happy days . Day off. Took great pleasure taking a phone cann from SSE who then refused to speak to me because i didnt know the acct number? Excuse me but who called who? Very pleasing to say at 4p per unit cheaper i have started the switch to PP today so welcome to my alter ego @Jon2.
  • Happy days . Day off. Took great pleasure taking a phone cann from SSE who then refused to speak to me because i didnt know the acct number? Excuse me but who called who? Very pleasing to say at 4p per unit cheaper i have started the switch to PP today so welcome to my alter ego @Jon2.
  • My early walk to work ๐Ÿƒ*โ™€๏ธwas glorious warm sun โ˜€๏ธon my face, the sound of birds singing in the cemetery, and the sight of huge dark green conifers ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒagainst the deep blue, cloudless skies! Wondrous๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

- - - Updated - - -

......and my day was ended on a high, with a Peter Kayโ€™s Car Share double on BBC1 (repeat, I know) but beyond priceless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    In another community I'm a member of,
    Whatโ€™s the other community about then, Marc? Is it fuel related and connected to this and your job? ๐Ÿคท
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • My early walk to work ๐Ÿƒ*โ™€๏ธwas glorious warm sun โ˜€๏ธon my face, the sound of birds singing in the cemetery, and the sight of huge dark green conifers ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒagainst the deep blue, cloudless skies! Wondrous๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

- - - Updated - - -

......and my day was ended on a high, with a Peter Kayโ€™s Car Share double on BBC1 (repeat, I know) but beyond priceless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    In another community I'm a member of,
    Whatโ€™s the other community about then, Marc? Is it fuel related and connected to this and your job? ๐Ÿคท

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    welcome to my alter ego @Jon2.
    Hey @Jon1 is @Jon2 going to be chatting here too? Like a sort of 'good cop' and 'bad cop' thing? ๐Ÿค”

welcome to my alter ego @Jon2.
    Hey @Jon1 is @Jon2 going to be chatting here too? Like a sort of 'good cop' and 'bad cop' thing? ๐Ÿค”

• Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Whatโ€™s the other community about then, Marc? Is it fuel related and connected to this and your job? ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ
    Hey @Bev it's a photography community. For Fuji camera users. Not work but a big passion! I get to discuss the merits of the x100F vs the X-T2, and so on. Total camera nerdiness ๐Ÿค“
    I bet that sounds really thrilling huh?

Whatโ€™s the other community about then, Marc? Is it fuel related and connected to this and your job? ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ
    Hey @Bev it's a photography community. For Fuji camera users. Not work but a big passion! I get to discuss the merits of the x100F vs the X-T2, and so on. Total camera nerdiness ๐Ÿค“

My early walk to work ํ ผํฟƒ*โ™€๏ธwas glorious warm sun โ˜€๏ธon my face, the sound of birds singing in the cemetery, and the sight of huge dark green conifers ํ ผํผฒํ ผํผฒํ ผํผฒagainst the deep blue, cloudless skies! Wondrousํ ฝํนํ ฝํฒ•
    Lovely โฌ†๏ธ

My early walk to work ํ ผํฟƒ*โ™€๏ธwas glorious warm sun โ˜€๏ธon my face, the sound of birds singing in the cemetery, and the sight of huge dark green conifers ํ ผํผฒํ ผํผฒํ ผํผฒagainst the deep blue, cloudless skies! Wondrousํ ฝํนํ ฝํฒ•
    Lovely โฌ†๏ธ

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hmmm now thats an idea. I suppose we could have very public arguments with each other giving differant views. 1 could be for brexit with 2 being a remainer for example (brexit debates are usually lively) just to see who else joins in.
    Man utd/city. Corbyn/may the list is endless.....

But then again proberly better not as i dont want to fall out with myself.haha.
    Hmmm now thats an idea. I suppose we could have very public arguments with each other giving differant views. 1 could be for brexit with 2 being a remainer for example (brexit debates are usually lively) just to see who else joins in.
    Man utd/city. Corbyn/may the list is endless.....

But then again proberly better not as i dont want to fall out with myself.haha.
    No, itโ€™s good to learn lots about other people and their interests, thanks Marc ๐Ÿ‘. Iโ€™m just getting to grips with some all singing, all dancing camera ๐Ÿ“ธfor work, for ID passes, jeeeez itโ€™s complicated๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚! (Love that you love pets too, and your cat ๐Ÿฑsleeps with you! Cute!)

- - - Updated - - -

What made me happy today?

My director telling me I have the most perfect telephone manner!

Proper chuffed โ˜บ๏ธ

WALT WHITMAN
    No, itโ€™s good to learn lots about other people and their interests, thanks Marc ๐Ÿ‘. Iโ€™m just getting to grips with some all singing, all dancing camera ๐Ÿ“ธfor work, for ID passes, jeeeez itโ€™s complicated๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚! (Love that you love pets too, and your cat ๐Ÿฑsleeps with you! Cute!)

- - - Updated - - -

What made me happy today?

My director telling me I have the most perfect telephone manner!

Proper chuffed โ˜บ๏ธ

WALT WHITMAN
  • ..........a BABY blackbird feeding my bird food into its siblings beak, after copying its mum ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•. A little bit more advanced than its sibling, so able to feed itself, and now able to feed its brother or sister too! Adorable as both still fluffy little babies not long out of the nest! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ

WALT WHITMAN
  • ..........a BABY blackbird feeding my bird food into its siblings beak, after copying its mum ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•. A little bit more advanced than its sibling, so able to feed itself, and now able to feed its brother or sister too! Adorable as both still fluffy little babies not long out of the nest! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ

WALT WHITMAN
  • .......calling a female member of staff โ€œSirโ€ ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€as I was typing! Only saw the outline as she waited at the desk to book her car into the car park! I was beyond mortified when I looked up! Ground swallow me up! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€However she saw the funny side and forgave me eeeeeeek!

It made me sort of happy (that I wasnโ€™t sacked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and that she had a sense of humour!) but was mortifying at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALT WHITMAN
  • .......calling a female member of staff โ€œSirโ€ ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€as I was typing! Only saw the outline as she waited at the desk to book her car into the car park! I was beyond mortified when I looked up! Ground swallow me up! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€However she saw the funny side and forgave me eeeeeeek!

It made me sort of happy (that I wasnโ€™t sacked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and that she had a sense of humour!) but was mortifying at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALT WHITMAN
  • .....itโ€™s my dadโ€™s 74th birthday ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰, that made me happy today, as last year he survived prostate cancer and kidney failure ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • .....itโ€™s my dadโ€™s 74th birthday ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰, that made me happy today, as last year he survived prostate cancer and kidney failure ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Reaching level 2544 on Candy Crush after an absolute EVIL level ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž, phew! Did it! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚! Simple things!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Reaching level 2544 on Candy Crush after an absolute EVIL level ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž, phew! Did it! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚! Simple things!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Knowing that itโ€™s the start of the French Open ๐ŸŽพ, live from Roland Garros on ITV4 in half hour ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Knowing that itโ€™s the start of the French Open ๐ŸŽพ, live from Roland Garros on ITV4 in half hour ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Sporting happy today. Fulham got promoted (bosses team) and chris froome will win giro italia. First englishman(ok hes not actually english but hes near enough) to win all 3 grand tours and now holds all 3 at the same time.bradley wiggins whos he???
  • Sporting happy today. Fulham got promoted (bosses team) and chris froome will win giro italia. First englishman(ok hes not actually english but hes near enough) to win all 3 grand tours and now holds all 3 at the same time.bradley wiggins whos he???
    Sporting happy today. Fulham got promoted
    A work colleague took her nephew to Wembley to see that match, Jon, but avid Villa fans, so they're very very disappointed today ๐Ÿ‘Ž

WALT WHITMAN
    Sporting happy today. Fulham got promoted
    A work colleague took her nephew to Wembley to see that match, Jon, but avid Villa fans, so they're very very disappointed today ๐Ÿ‘Ž

WALT WHITMAN
  • Reading in the Express ๐Ÿ—ž of the Big Six energy price hikes due in June, and this extract.....

The latest figures were collated by renewable energy firm Pure Planet. Co-founder Steven Day said: โ€œWeโ€™re calling it price hike fortnight - it will cost consumers nearly ยฃ400million.

โ€œThey shouldnโ€™t be distracted by the warm sun outside but make the quick switch to avoid big bills all year. Modern, renewable, app-based energy companies like Pure Planet are as much as ยฃ400 cheaper than the Big Six for high users.โ€

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Reading in the Express ๐Ÿ—ž of the Big Six energy price hikes due in June, and this extract.....

The latest figures were collated by renewable energy firm Pure Planet. Co-founder Steven Day said: โ€œWeโ€™re calling it price hike fortnight - it will cost consumers nearly ยฃ400million.

โ€œThey shouldnโ€™t be distracted by the warm sun outside but make the quick switch to avoid big bills all year. Modern, renewable, app-based energy companies like Pure Planet are as much as ยฃ400 cheaper than the Big Six for high users.โ€

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
    Reading in the Express ํ ฝํทž of the Big Six energy price hikes due in June, and this extract.....

ํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑ
    That article made The Express' front page @Bev

Name:  Daily Express front page 28 May 2018.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  126.9 KB

Reading in the Express ํ ฝํทž of the Big Six energy price hikes due in June, and this extract.....

ํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑํ ฝํฑ
    That article made The Express' front page @Bev

Name:  Daily Express front page 28 May 2018.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  126.9 KB

• Coming across this thread made me quite happy today
  • Coming across this thread made me quite happy today
  • Walking into work, reliving last nights Car Share ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

I larfed all the way there! Think the drivers passing me were thinking โ€œMad woman!โ€ but hopefully I made them chuckle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Peter Kay is a legend! ๐Ÿ™Œ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Walking into work, reliving last nights Car Share ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

I larfed all the way there! Think the drivers passing me were thinking โ€œMad woman!โ€ but hopefully I made them chuckle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Peter Kay is a legend! ๐Ÿ™Œ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Today I'm happy that it's raining.
    Raining?
    I'm calling it liquid sunshine ๐ŸŒง๏ธ โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Today I'm happy that it's raining.
    Raining?
    I'm calling it liquid sunshine ๐ŸŒง๏ธ โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ