• Gosh, it’s little touches like that that make PP stand out miles from the rest. Truly wonderful 👏👏👏👏, and congratulations Gabs! 👶🍼🥂🍾🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Gosh, it’s little touches like that that make PP stand out miles from the rest. Truly wonderful 👏👏👏👏, and congratulations Gabs! 👶🍼🥂🍾🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks everyone! My little one came one month early so we were a bit unprepared... All our baby clothes were size 1 but he uses a 0 baby size! Anyways, apart from the loose bodysuits he's doing pretty well
  • Thanks everyone! My little one came one month early so we were a bit unprepared... All our baby clothes were size 1 but he uses a 0 baby size! Anyways, apart from the loose bodysuits he's doing pretty well
  • Nice walk round the sunny park today but then got drenched walking back as monsoon hail 🏃*♀️☔️🏃*♀️☔️🏃*♀️but smashing to be outdoors enjoying the simple things 👍🦆🌲☀️🐝👍

Name:  C8220732-9726-457C-A136-06F99F2DC03E.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  738.0 KB Name:  C8072F8C-D5E1-43F1-A5EB-4DCE02CA4470.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  443.3 KB Name:  D4D7EFDB-2124-440F-A9B9-557A0ECE73A5.jpeg
Views: 60
Size:  1.95 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Nice walk round the sunny park today but then got drenched walking back as monsoon hail 🏃*♀️☔️🏃*♀️☔️🏃*♀️but smashing to be outdoors enjoying the simple things 👍🦆🌲☀️🐝👍

Name:  C8220732-9726-457C-A136-06F99F2DC03E.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  738.0 KB Name:  C8072F8C-D5E1-43F1-A5EB-4DCE02CA4470.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  443.3 KB Name:  D4D7EFDB-2124-440F-A9B9-557A0ECE73A5.jpeg
Views: 60
Size:  1.95 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi Bev,
    Great nature pics, although a shame the duck out of water didn’t have its flip flops on as that would be a cert winner for the “footwear “ competition 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Hi Bev,
    Great nature pics, although a shame the duck out of water didn’t have its flip flops on as that would be a cert winner for the “footwear “ competition 😂😂😂😂😂
  • @Gabolino
    ​Hi Gab
    I don't know how I missed your post!
    What a lovely touch.
    A big congratulations to both of you and I hope you're all well!
  • @Gabolino
    ​Hi Gab
    I don't know how I missed your post!
    What a lovely touch.
    A big congratulations to both of you and I hope you're all well!
  • Oh they were already rotated fine on mine our Wozeeta! How bizarre 🙀

WALT WHITMAN
  • Oh they were already rotated fine on mine our Wozeeta! How bizarre 🙀

WALT WHITMAN
  • Sorry Bev, I've deleted the post, - they were right on my phone and wrong on my computer, my sincere apologies for doubting.
    ​Now I have to find out why...
    ahhh I don't think it's fixable or at least not on my computer, the photos are actually rotated but the phone corrects the rotation and the computer doesn't...maybe there's an option buried somewhere, but I haven't found it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Oh they were already rotated fine on mine our Wozeeta! How bizarre ������
    Last edited by woz; 03-05-19 at 00:32.
  • Sorry Bev, I've deleted the post, - they were right on my phone and wrong on my computer, my sincere apologies for doubting.
    ​Now I have to find out why...
    ahhh I don't think it's fixable or at least not on my computer, the photos are actually rotated but the phone corrects the rotation and the computer doesn't...maybe there's an option buried somewhere, but I haven't found it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Oh they were already rotated fine on mine our Wozeeta! How bizarre ������
  • Congratulations Gabolino!
  • Congratulations Gabolino!
  • It’s a boy! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💕🍼👶

Just finished putting up my flags 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🠇¬ðŸ‡§

Beautiful royal news!

WALT WHITMAN
  • It’s a boy! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💕🍼👶

Just finished putting up my flags 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🠇¬ðŸ‡§

Beautiful royal news!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Go for it Bev, lovely positive news. 😄🇬🇧
  • Go for it Bev, lovely positive news. 😄🇬🇧
  • Congrats @Gabolino. We have 2 boys in their teens now. Enjoy every moment.

- - - Updated - - -

On another level our cat Merry has just been found after having gone missing very uncharacteristically (is that correct?) for 48hrs. Happy dayz
  • Congrats @Gabolino. We have 2 boys in their teens now. Enjoy every moment.

- - - Updated - - -

On another level our cat Merry has just been found after having gone missing very uncharacteristically (is that correct?) for 48hrs. Happy dayz
  • it’ll be food sex or territory (this probably applies to kids too but I’m talking about the cats)
    We have now become the cat magnet in our area, once they get an idea of cat treat availability they appear, one is possibly a stray (not sure yet) another lives 2 doors away!
    or Merry is being stalked in her/ his territory or the opposite
    Always a worry when they disappear especially if older.
    ​I hope she/he is chipped (the cat not the kids but the way things are going kids will be chipped soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Daspy View Post
    Congrats @Gabolino. We have 2 boys in their teens now. Enjoy every moment.

- - - Updated - - -

• it’ll be food sex or territory (this probably applies to kids too but I’m talking about the cats)
    We have now become the cat magnet in our area, once they get an idea of cat treat availability they appear, one is possibly a stray (not sure yet) another lives 2 doors away!
    or Merry is being stalked in her/ his territory or the opposite
    Always a worry when they disappear especially if older.
    ​I hope she/he is chipped (the cat not the kids but the way things are going kids will be chipped soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Daspy View Post
    Congrats @Gabolino. We have 2 boys in their teens now. Enjoy every moment.

- - - Updated - - -

• Quote Originally Posted by Gabolino View Post
    My son was born last week and today I received a lovely lovely card from Pure Planet which has really warmed my heart.

I broke the news to @Marc a few days ago but I wasn't expecting this surprise.

Thank you @Niall_PP @Georgie @Nataly @al and rest of the team.

Your card has made me very happy.

IMG_20190429_172530.jpg
    How much sleep have you been getting @Gabolino ?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gabolino View Post
    My son was born last week and today I received a lovely lovely card from Pure Planet which has really warmed my heart.

I broke the news to @Marc a few days ago but I wasn't expecting this surprise.

Thank you @Niall_PP @Georgie @Nataly @al and rest of the team.

Your card has made me very happy.

IMG_20190429_172530.jpg
    How much sleep have you been getting @Gabolino ?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Liverpool's 4-0 demolition of Barcelona....

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Liverpool's 4-0 demolition of Barcelona....

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • My partner is ecstatic, she went to school next to the old Westham FC and is a life long Liverpool supporter.
    My team tonight, but I'm not as dedicated.
    Last edited by Strutt G; 08-05-19 at 08:17.
  • My partner is ecstatic, she went to school next to the old Westham FC and is a life long Liverpool supporter.
    My team tonight, but I'm not as dedicated.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Liverpool's 4-0 demolition of Barcelona....
    What a game of footie 😜😜
    You couldn’t make it up, both strikers out through injury and still score 4 goals against Barcelona. 👍👍
    ​Hope Tottenham replicate the victory tonight.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Liverpool's 4-0 demolition of Barcelona....
    What a game of footie 😜😜
    You couldn’t make it up, both strikers out through injury and still score 4 goals against Barcelona. 👍👍
    ​Hope Tottenham replicate the victory tonight.
  • Cheers David, and what a game and what emotions!
  • Cheers David, and what a game and what emotions!
  • Hi Strutt G, I agree, what emotions, which I hope Spurs will use as a motivator tonight.

​👏👏👏👏
  • Hi Strutt G, I agree, what emotions, which I hope Spurs will use as a motivator tonight.

​👏👏👏👏
  • I'm as far from a liverpool fan as is possible. Can't stand them at all - happy if they'd lose every match. However, hats off to them - that's some result and you can't take that away from them.

I really do like Jurgen Klopp though
  • I'm as far from a liverpool fan as is possible. Can't stand them at all - happy if they'd lose every match. However, hats off to them - that's some result and you can't take that away from them.

I really do like Jurgen Klopp though
  • Hi Strutt G, it’s 22.05pm, game finished - what on earth is going on in football ⚽️ .
    SPURS V LIVERPOOL ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï ¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
    ​AMAZING ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½

PS - Strutt G household must be a happy place ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
    Last edited by David j; 08-05-19 at 21:11.
  • Hi Strutt G, it’s 22.05pm, game finished - what on earth is going on in football ⚽️ .
    SPURS V LIVERPOOL ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï ¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
    ​AMAZING ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½

PS - Strutt G household must be a happy place ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½