• That will deter prospective burglars - can’t wait to see the puppies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • That will deter prospective burglars - can’t wait to see the puppies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Is that a description of Nataly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Low maintenance, somewhat agog and could biteimage.jpeg
  • Is that a description of Nataly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Low maintenance, somewhat agog and could biteimage.jpeg
  • WOWSA. Nat, you sure know how to make us jealous! I’m green with envy at your fab fab fab work policies! Last week you were saying you could wear your onesy (almost πŸ˜‚πŸ‘) to work! Now dogs on ya desks! Jeeeeeeeez, I’d be in absolute heaven with a dog by my side at work πŸΆπŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘. That Springer is divine btw πŸ’•πŸΆπŸ’•
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • WOWSA. Nat, you sure know how to make us jealous! I’m green with envy at your fab fab fab work policies! Last week you were saying you could wear your onesy (almost πŸ˜‚πŸ‘) to work! Now dogs on ya desks! Jeeeeeeeez, I’d be in absolute heaven with a dog by my side at work πŸΆπŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘. That Springer is divine btw πŸ’•πŸΆπŸ’•

WALT WHITMAN
  • Seeing the most gorgeous baby sparrow (almost newly born πŸ£πŸ™€) on my balcony, just an adorable bundle of fluff OMG was sooooooooooooo delightful πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

WALT WHITMAN
  • Seeing the most gorgeous baby sparrow (almost newly born πŸ£πŸ™€) on my balcony, just an adorable bundle of fluff OMG was sooooooooooooo delightful πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    How much sleep have you been getting @Gabolino ?
    Not much Marc, they say it takes a baby about 12 weeks to realise they (we) need to sleep longer at night. At the start the only solution is to sleep when they sleep... they do smalls chunks of 1-2 hours.
    How much sleep have you been getting @Gabolino ?
    Not much Marc, they say it takes a baby about 12 weeks to realise they (we) need to sleep longer at night. At the start the only solution is to sleep when they sleep... they do smalls chunks of 1-2 hours.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gabolino View Post
    I hope you're helping out with baby duties @Gabolino
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• A cosy day indoors watching the pouring rain β˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈ and an excuse for a fantastic afternoon of French Open tennis 🎾, all washed down with a healthy smoothie πŸ“πŸ‡πŸ’πŸŒπŸ‹πŸ₯‘πŸŒΆπŸ₯›πŸ‘πŸ˜‚. Great battle right now with Roger πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­ V Wawrinka. Think Winky has the edge, but we’ll see. Also Konta πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§thru to semis with a surprisingly easy win V Sloan Stephens πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™€πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • A cosy day indoors watching the pouring rain β˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈ and an excuse for a fantastic afternoon of French Open tennis 🎾, all washed down with a healthy smoothie πŸ“πŸ‡πŸ’πŸŒπŸ‹πŸ₯‘πŸŒΆπŸ₯›πŸ‘πŸ˜‚. Great battle right now with Roger πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­ V Wawrinka. Think Winky has the edge, but we’ll see. Also Konta πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§thru to semis with a surprisingly easy win V Sloan Stephens πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™€πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
    As much as I can. It's hard work though!
    I bet it is! Good for you

I bet it is! Good for you

• Happy as today is world environment day!
    And also happy to be enjoying a nice cup of tea, and that the sun is shining (ish)

• Happy as today is world environment day!
    And also happy to be enjoying a nice cup of tea, and that the sun is shining (ish)

• Simple things in life πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Simple things in life πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Sitting in my garden, listening to the birds tweeting.
    and seeing the first bird chicks (starlings), I could also hear bluetit chicks calling, but couldn't see them, very annoying.

I LOVE this time of year, when the animal and plant kingdom are thriving!
  • Sitting in my garden, listening to the birds tweeting.
    and seeing the first bird chicks (starlings), I could also hear bluetit chicks calling, but couldn't see them, very annoying.

I LOVE this time of year, when the animal and plant kingdom are thriving!
  • Exactly, Angela, Dai & Marc πŸ‘. The simple things in life πŸ‘πŸ’•. Adorable.

​Making today extra special tho, was the commemorative event for D day all thru the day. May we never forget πŸ™Œ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Exactly, Angela, Dai & Marc πŸ‘. The simple things in life πŸ‘πŸ’•. Adorable.

​Making today extra special tho, was the commemorative event for D day all thru the day. May we never forget πŸ™Œ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yes Bev , very moving. Can't imagine what that was like for all them brave men. We owe everything to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Exactly, Angela, Dai & Marc οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½. The simple things in life οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½. Adorable.

​Making today extra special tho, was the commemorative event for D day all thru the day. May we never forget οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
  • Yes Bev , very moving. Can't imagine what that was like for all them brave men. We owe everything to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Exactly, Angela, Dai & Marc οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½. The simple things in life οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½. Adorable.

​Making today extra special tho, was the commemorative event for D day all thru the day. May we never forget οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
  • hi,

i am doing my work experience at Pure Planet and what's made me happy today is learning about the community on the website.
  • hi,

i am doing my work experience at Pure Planet and what's made me happy today is learning about the community on the website.
  • Great community
  • Great community
  • What has made me happy today is sending the first batch of the community rewards' Amazon vouchers to our amazing members!

• What has made me happy today is sending the first batch of the community rewards' Amazon vouchers to our amazing members!

• Quote Originally Posted by work experience View Post
    hi,

Hi you lucky person - great company to be placed for work experience, how long is your placement?
    Regards πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Quote Originally Posted by work experience View Post
    hi,

Hi you lucky person - great company to be placed for work experience, how long is your placement?
    Regards πŸ‘πŸ‘
    What has made me happy today is sending the first batch of the community rewards' Amazon vouchers to our amazing members!
    Woo hoo!!!
    What has made me happy today is sending the first batch of the community rewards' Amazon vouchers to our amazing members!
    Woo hoo!!!
  • hello work experience person, I hope that's not too formal, only we don't know your first name!
    ​I hope they've introduced you to the coffee machine and the kettle. Whatever you do don't touch the Bisto.
    Quote Originally Posted by work experience View Post
    hi,

• hello work experience person, I hope that's not too formal, only we don't know your first name!
    ​I hope they've introduced you to the coffee machine and the kettle. Whatever you do don't touch the Bisto.
    Quote Originally Posted by work experience View Post
    hi,