• The TV thread’s been closed forever 🀷*β™€οΈπŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©so typing this here instead....,

Was determined not to watch the celebrity version of X Factor πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ˜, but after reading soooooooooo many rave reviews re Jenny Ryan from The Chase, I dipped into the repeat this afternoon! Oh my absolute Wowsas πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€, where has she been hiding that voice? !!!!!!!!!!! Beyond incredible!

So, not only a superb brain 🧠, but an outstanding voice to go with it! She would sell out arenas in seconds, no lie! I will be keeping my eye on her performances over the weeks now, for sure πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • The TV thread’s been closed forever 🀷*β™€οΈπŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©so typing this here instead....,

Was determined not to watch the celebrity version of X Factor πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ˜, but after reading soooooooooo many rave reviews re Jenny Ryan from The Chase, I dipped into the repeat this afternoon! Oh my absolute Wowsas πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€, where has she been hiding that voice? !!!!!!!!!!! Beyond incredible!

So, not only a superb brain 🧠, but an outstanding voice to go with it! She would sell out arenas in seconds, no lie! I will be keeping my eye on her performances over the weeks now, for sure πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    The TV thread’s been closed forever 🀷*β™€οΈπŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©so typing this here instead....
    Hey @Bev
    Do you mean this TV thread?
    It's open for me..
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    The TV thread’s been closed forever 🀷*β™€οΈπŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©so typing this here instead....
    Hey @Bev
    It's open for me..

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    Haha thanks @Jowl
    Scary that 1983 is now considered "vintage"

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    Haha thanks @Jowl
    Scary that 1983 is now considered "vintage"

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hey @Bev
    It's open for me..
    ​Yes, that’s soooooooo bizarre! It was 100% a closed thread, I tried twice. That is beyond bizarre! πŸ™€πŸ€·*β™€οΈπŸ€”

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hey @Bev
    It's open for me..
    ​Yes, that’s soooooooo bizarre! It was 100% a closed thread, I tried twice. That is beyond bizarre! πŸ™€πŸ€·*β™€οΈπŸ€”

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thats it all jobs jobbed despite the relentless rain. Im off on holiday now.
    Does anyone know somewhere its not raining????
  • Thats it all jobs jobbed despite the relentless rain. Im off on holiday now.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Thats it all jobs jobbed despite the relentless rain. Im off on holiday now.
    Clue might be in your β€œlevel 72” status - Cosmic. Have a relaxing time wherever you go πŸ‘
    Thats it all jobs jobbed despite the relentless rain. Im off on holiday now.
    Clue might be in your β€œlevel 72” status - Cosmic. Have a relaxing time wherever you go πŸ‘
  • Relentless is the word our Mavis πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€β˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜ ”οΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽNot stopped all day, sooooooooo heavy!

Have a fantastic time wherever you go, and don’t miss us too much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Relentless is the word our Mavis πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€β˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜ ”οΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽNot stopped all day, sooooooooo heavy!

Have a fantastic time wherever you go, and don’t miss us too much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Im jetting off on my carbon offset flight to a hopefully dryer and warmer porto Portugal. Cant stay in the apartmemt all week as i need to get over to the grahams port house for my tour and tasting. 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 and plenty of salads and stuff from the local cafes.πŸ₯‘πŸ₯πŸπŸ‰πŸŒπŸ“πŸ’
  • Im jetting off on my carbon offset flight to a hopefully dryer and warmer porto Portugal. Cant stay in the apartmemt all week as i need to get over to the grahams port house for my tour and tasting. 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 and plenty of salads and stuff from the local cafes.πŸ₯‘πŸ₯πŸπŸ‰πŸŒπŸ“πŸ’
  • Can I come with? It’s miserable here
    ​Have a great timeπŸ•Ά
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Im jetting off on my carbon offset flight to a hopefully dryer and warmer porto Portugal. Cant stay in the apartmemt all week as i need to get over to the grahams port house for my tour and tasting. οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ and plenty of salads and stuff from the local cafes.οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ο Ώ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
  • Can I come with? It’s miserable here
    ​Have a great timeπŸ•Ά
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Im jetting off on my carbon offset flight to a hopefully dryer and warmer porto Portugal. Cant stay in the apartmemt all week as i need to get over to the grahams port house for my tour and tasting. οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ and plenty of salads and stuff from the local cafes.οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ο Ώ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
    Im jetting off on my carbon offset flight to a hopefully dryer and warmer porto Portugal.
    Lucky you! Safe travels @Jon1

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Im jetting off on my carbon offset flight to a hopefully dryer and warmer porto Portugal.
    Lucky you! Safe travels @Jon1

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Can I come with? It’s miserable here
    ​Have a great time
    Now that would make me happy. A PP community holiday!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Can I come with? It’s miserable here
    ​Have a great time
    Now that would make me happy. A PP community holiday!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Be careful what ya wish for! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Be careful what ya wish for! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Is that an all expenses paid vacation to a glamping solar farm near bath????
    You need to bring it up at the next team meeting.
    Sounds like bev will grant your wish.
  • Is that an all expenses paid vacation to a glamping solar farm near bath????
    You need to bring it up at the next team meeting.
    Sounds like bev will grant your wish.
  • LOL.Not quite what I said our Mavis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, oooooooh Caribbean PP holiday? Might be persuaded πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœˆοΈπŸ

WALT WHITMAN
  • LOL.Not quite what I said our Mavis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, oooooooh Caribbean PP holiday? Might be persuaded πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœˆοΈπŸ

WALT WHITMAN
  • C'mon folks, cheer me up. Sailing's over for this year and the boat comes out of the water and goes into winter hibernation on Saturday. My better half is away for a week (something to do with freehand machine sewing I think). The dog's pining for her and smelling 'cos she's rolled in a dead seagull (the dog, not the wife).
  • C'mon folks, cheer me up. Sailing's over for this year and the boat comes out of the water and goes into winter hibernation on Saturday. My better half is away for a week (something to do with freehand machine sewing I think). The dog's pining for her and smelling 'cos she's rolled in a dead seagull (the dog, not the wife).
  • Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    C'mon folks, cheer me up. Sailing's over for this year and the boat comes out of the water and goes into winter hibernation on Saturday. My better half is away for a week (something to do with freehand machine sewing I think). The dog's pining for her and smelling 'cos she's rolled in a dead seagull (the dog, not the wife).
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
    C'mon folks, cheer me up. Sailing's over for this year and the boat comes out of the water and goes into winter hibernation on Saturday. My better half is away for a week (something to do with freehand machine sewing I think). The dog's pining for her and smelling 'cos she's rolled in a dead seagull (the dog, not the wife).
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
    Does it count to say this post is what made me happy today?

Thanks for the clarification @Oakbank
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
    Does it count to say this post is what made me happy today?

Thanks for the clarification @Oakbank
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • This story made me really happy today

"Good Samaritan tracks down owner of lost wallet by sending message through 1p online bank transfers"

I wouldn't ever have thought of doing that!
  • This story made me really happy today

"Good Samaritan tracks down owner of lost wallet by sending message through 1p online bank transfers"

I wouldn't ever have thought of doing that!
  • Today the sun is out and the dog smells a lot nicer after a bath. Took her for a walk this morning, as I passed the greenhouse I picked half a dozen huge strawberries, and had them for breakfast while walking along the beach.
  • Today the sun is out and the dog smells a lot nicer after a bath. Took her for a walk this morning, as I passed the greenhouse I picked half a dozen huge strawberries, and had them for breakfast while walking along the beach.