• Ovo energy.

OVO ENERGY. Is now the uk's biggest energy supplier after agreeing to buy SSE retail business. Is this good,bad or make no differance. Time will tell.
    500 million is all it takes to buy 7 million customers which begs the question who will buy NPOWER ????
  • OVO ENERGY. Is now the uk's biggest energy supplier after agreeing to buy SSE retail business. Is this good,bad or make no differance. Time will tell.
    500 million is all it takes to buy 7 million customers which begs the question who will buy NPOWER ????
  • Interesting....I moved to Pure Planet from Ovo (FairerPower). They started by being extremely competitive regarding their rates. They were heavily promoted by our Cheshire East council who also guaranteed the rates to be set by them. Great for the first year, but then the rates went sky high. Completely hoodwinked me.

I complained to the council and told them to stop advertising them on their website as it wasn't true any longer regarding the rates. Fairerpower was going back to Ovo and that's how they managed to do this.

So I don't have any faith that it is a good idea for Ovo to become more dominant! 😠
  • Interesting....I moved to Pure Planet from Ovo (FairerPower). They started by being extremely competitive regarding their rates. They were heavily promoted by our Cheshire East council who also guaranteed the rates to be set by them. Great for the first year, but then the rates went sky high. Completely hoodwinked me.

I complained to the council and told them to stop advertising them on their website as it wasn't true any longer regarding the rates. Fairerpower was going back to Ovo and that's how they managed to do this.

So I don't have any faith that it is a good idea for Ovo to become more dominant! 😠