• Completing a 3-day road (and ferry!) trip from Cornwall to Sweden with my son in a 1963 Beetle which he restored himself 10 years ago. It will stay in Sweden as he now lives and works there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Completing a 3-day road (and ferry!) trip from Cornwall to Sweden with my son in a 1963 Beetle which he restored himself 10 years ago. It will stay in Sweden as he now lives and works there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • After this I think Im going to change my profile picture to a racoon.
  • After this I think Im going to change my profile picture to a racoon.
  • Beautiful clip Gabo, sooooooo heartwarming ๐Ÿ’•, especially the second one being a tad more tentative bless, then skipping off happy. Gorgeous.
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Beautiful clip Gabo, sooooooo heartwarming ๐Ÿ’•, especially the second one being a tad more tentative bless, then skipping off happy. Gorgeous.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Well done Lenny and son! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, what a long journey in such an old car ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Very highly commended!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Well done Lenny and son! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, what a long journey in such an old car ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Very highly commended!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Herbie Herbieson has made it home...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Completing a 3-day road (and ferry!) trip from Cornwall to Sweden with my son in a 1963 Beetle which he restored himself 10 years ago. It will stay in Sweden as he now lives and works there.
  • Herbie Herbieson has made it home...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Completing a 3-day road (and ferry!) trip from Cornwall to Sweden with my son in a 1963 Beetle which he restored himself 10 years ago. It will stay in Sweden as he now lives and works there.
  • This made me happy today

Name:  IMG_2335.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  1.54 MB

A mahoosive yellow courgette, grown by the skilled hands of @HOB and soon to be eaten by me!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• This made me happy today

Name:  IMG_2335.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  1.54 MB

A mahoosive yellow courgette, grown by the skilled hands of @HOB and soon to be eaten by me!

• WOWSA!!!!!!! That is HUGE!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€. Thatโ€™ll be sooooooo delicious! Well jealous!

WALT WHITMAN
  • WOWSA!!!!!!! That is HUGE!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€. Thatโ€™ll be sooooooo delicious! Well jealous!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Popped onto Uswitch just for a teeny tickle ๐Ÿ˜‚, and pleased to see PP still remain cheapest for both MY property AND my parents property ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Popped onto Uswitch just for a teeny tickle ๐Ÿ˜‚, and pleased to see PP still remain cheapest for both MY property AND my parents property ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Today I'm happy that it's 'National Tell a Joke Day'

There are two muffins baking in the oven.

One muffin says to the other, โ€œPhew, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?โ€

The other muffin says, โ€œAAAAHHH!! A TALKING MUFFIN!โ€

• Today I'm happy that it's 'National Tell a Joke Day'

One muffin says to the other, โ€œPhew, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?โ€

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Today I'm happy that it's 'National Tell a Joke Day'

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 49
Size:  1,004.6 KB
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Today I'm happy that it's 'National Tell a Joke Day'

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 49
Size:  1,004.6 KB
  • I woke up this morning thinking I just love the way the Earth spins on it's axis. It really made my day.
  • I woke up this morning thinking I just love the way the Earth spins on it's axis. It really made my day.
  • Using our new Fiat Qubo WAV to take my wife to an appointment. Makes travelling in her wheelchair a lot comfortable for her
    Another one a few days old, a decent set of A level grades for Yr13 students over the last 2 yrs. Best wishes for their futures. Bring on GCSE Thursday 22nd.
  • Using our new Fiat Qubo WAV to take my wife to an appointment. Makes travelling in her wheelchair a lot comfortable for her
    Another one a few days old, a decent set of A level grades for Yr13 students over the last 2 yrs. Best wishes for their futures. Bring on GCSE Thursday 22nd.
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I woke up this morning thinking I just love the way the Earth spins on it's axis.
    Is that a Jimi Hendrix song @woz

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I woke up this morning thinking I just love the way the Earth spins on it's axis.
    Is that a Jimi Hendrix song @woz

• What I saw in the staff kitchen at PP HQ.
    It's been mentioned before. I'm still none the wiser as to why there's a tub of Bisto gravy next to the biscuits.

Name:  IMG_2352.JPG
Views: 40
Size:  1.02 MB

But it makes me happy today

• What I saw in the staff kitchen at PP HQ.
    It's been mentioned before. I'm still none the wiser as to why there's a tub of Bisto gravy next to the biscuits.

Name:  IMG_2352.JPG
Views: 40
Size:  1.02 MB

But it makes me happy today

• What's making me happy today is thinking about my four-day holiday which starts at about 6pm this evening.
    (Sorry, not sorry @Nataly)

• What's making me happy today is thinking about my four-day holiday which starts at about 6pm this evening.
    (Sorry, not sorry @Nataly)

• Planning some lovely family BBQs for over the bank holiday weekend - it's set to be a scorcher!
  • Planning some lovely family BBQs for over the bank holiday weekend - it's set to be a scorcher!
  • Perfect Nat, way too hot to be in the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. Enjoy to the max ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฅ—๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜ €๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

WALT WHITMAN
  • Perfect Nat, way too hot to be in the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. Enjoy to the max ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฅ—๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜ €๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

WALT WHITMAN
  • This perfect banky weather ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜… Wowsa! Touching thirty all three days! ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ‘ Been beyond amazing! Record breaking in fact! Canโ€™t beat it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Last edited by Bev; 26-08-19 at 14:44. Reason: DFS sale ends bank holiday Monday

WALT WHITMAN
  • This perfect banky weather ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜… Wowsa! Touching thirty all three days! ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ‘ Been beyond amazing! Record breaking in fact! Canโ€™t beat it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Last edited by Bev; 26-08-19 at 14:44. Reason: DFS sale ends bank holiday Monday
    โ€‹
    Don't worry Bev, there is another one starting Tuesday
  • Last edited by Bev; 26-08-19 at 14:44. Reason: DFS sale ends bank holiday Monday
    โ€‹
    Don't worry Bev, there is another one starting Tuesday
  • Well spotted Duppy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Indeed, it just makes me LOL that they have an all year round sale, always due to end bank holiday Monday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, then as you say, next one starts on the Tuesday! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. I dunno who theyโ€™re trying to kid!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Well spotted Duppy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Indeed, it just makes me LOL that they have an all year round sale, always due to end bank holiday Monday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, then as you say, next one starts on the Tuesday! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. I dunno who theyโ€™re trying to kid!

WALT WHITMAN